Sober selfies

Thankyou to everyone

Sober and on the way to the beach. 3 weeks Monday. Not sure ive ever been to the beach sober lol. Life is good!

24 Likes

Inspiring!

Congrats, Scott – you truly are an inspiration, and I am so glad you are a part of this forum!

I picked up some records yesterday in Portland. One of them, a 1989 South Korean pressing of Metallica “Kill 'Em All”. How a record from 1989 South Korea ended up in a tiny Maine record shop, I’ll never know – but in honor of your milestone and music choice, it will be the first one to spin when I get home. :metal:

Thanks for your wisdom and sharing your journey with us.

9 Likes

400 Days + cool beard + Metallica = a good effin morning…rock on 3rdmonkey

4 Likes

Early gym session so no smiles, got a lot to do today. Double meeting :blush:

19 Likes

My shadow side. Failed again.

24 Likes

The only way to find success is to learn the lessons taught in failure. What lead to the failure, what can you do to avoid the pitfall the next time you recognize it?

3 Likes

You look beautiful!!! So happy to see your smiling face :purple_heart:

2 Likes

bringing the beard back lol

15 Likes

Thanks for your wise words and good questions.

1 Like

Awww thank you!! :hugs::hugs: I have been smiling a lot more lately it feels so good!! You and your kids looked awesome yesterday as well!

1 Like

I really need to colour my hair… hardly ever have it down so hadnt realised how much it had faded!

32 Likes

Beards are good

5 Likes

Mrs. Doubtfire, snugglin’ pups & lots of school work…heading to the track tonight to get my time for the quarter mile since my tune :sunglasses: racing season has begun!

30 Likes

I had a long work week but it was a good week 4 8s and 2 10s and i got that over time but im beet :sleeping::sleeping:

30 Likes

I like to think the look on my face says it all haha!

17 Likes

Awesome crazy long hair! Happy sober Saturday!

1 Like

@anon46927530 CONGRATULATIONS brother! Love following your journey and i sincerely appreciate you sharing your wisdom and insight with us. Best of luck on your continued strength and sobriety!

2 Likes

God and One day at a time

1 Like