Sober selfies

Looking fantastic, as always! :heart: Have a wonderful time!

1 Like

Sober weddings are rhe best. I went to oneast Saturday and actually remember the wedding the next day.

2 Likes

Look at you all fancy! Love it enjoy!!

2 Likes

Have a great time at the wedding sober! Ive done it twice now and i had a real nice time at both.

1 Like

Ive only been to one and it wasnt by choice. Bride and groom were sober so they didnt have any alcohol. As you can guess, many guests found a bar nearby. It was a shame really. I hope you had fun. Congrats on another victory.

2 Likes

Beautiful, looking good hun.

Wow! 400 days! Almost missed it!
Congratulations! :1st_place_medal:

1 Like

Congratulations for you too @Templar13! I’m right behind you :hugs:

1 Like

You have a beautiful soul

2 Likes

Thank you very much, I don’t think somebody ever said such a :heart: thing to me :blush:

2 Likes

Hey, yeah I got to celebrate recovery three times a week,I love the fellowship and people you meet here. I found AA and NA just wasnt for me, and I also knew I had to find a group of people to help lift me up.

2 Likes

6 Likes

I am incredibly thankful to be waking up hangover free this morning

6 Likes

Same ive got more done this morning than a week while using, i was mostly moving stiff from one side of the room to another!!! #meth+alcohol=amess

Yeah I would imagine that was the case… This wedding wasn’t terribly filled with alcohol but I think they bought like 30 of those huge bottles of liquor, and 4 kegs.

Ok that’s a lot after listing it lol

1 Like

I don’t doubt it! Super happy to hear you’re sober today :slight_smile:

1 Like

You all looked fabulous at the wedding you just attended!!

1 Like

Thats great! And thank u :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thank you Mandi :purple_heart:

Stunning! Keep getting better at getting better!

1 Like