Sober selfies

Thanks, Bill! And I’m so glad you found us. Always look forward to your upbeat take and support across the forum. Thanks for looking out, brother! :v:

And for not spoiling Endgame. :blush:

1 Like

Seven months next week

27 Likes

Well done on 9 months! Awesome work

2 Likes

Well @VSue I went in for jackfruit but got hot lime relish instead. Next time!!

27 Likes

OMG…I love that stuff. It’s hot!!!

1 Like

Love these moments. So glad I can enjoy them sober!

34 Likes

Just call me the Kitty Whisperer lol :joy::heart_eyes::joy_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

25 Likes

@anon12657779, did i congratulate you already on your 6 months?! If not, it is because i have been a little in a hurry lately, but make no mistake, your sober milestone makes me extra happy. Youre among the many positive and supportive people here i appreciate highly. Sobriety suits you :metal: congrat hugs Geoff :hugs:

2 Likes

This is one of those where all I see is a selfie taking a selfie that’s taking a selfie of a selfie taking a selfie…

dancepted

We’ve been Infini-Dan’d!

31 Likes

Hahha ah man, that’s awesome.

3 Likes

That’s awesome Geoff! This past 6 months flew by and took a life time all at the same time. Good job!

2 Likes

Today’s a holiday in Finland so decided to come pick up trash in the nearby forest. Disgusted by people as I have a bag full of plastic already and been walking for half an hour.

42 Likes

I love working from home too, I’m not sure I could have remained sober otherwise, I can be really weak with peer pressure.

3 Likes

Fantastic stuff, well done on 6 months!

1 Like

That is a very admirable way to spend time. Thank you for doing a good thing

Nice to meet you @keiti :hugs: You look great!

2 Likes

Its been FOREVER since ive posted on here or even checked in. But still going strong at a yr and almost 5 months. Amazing how much my life has changed even in the last year! All i can say is God is SO good!

Not a selfie but…i love my little family.

45 Likes

Hey you. Don’t be a stranger!

So much awesomeness in one photo, and so happy for you lady!

1 Like

52 days of getting better at getting better!

1 Like