Sober 189 days…even on Mondays. :smirk:

31 Likes

Those knipex pliers are awesome!

4 Likes

I could never love a human child as much as I love those knipex plier wrenches

4 Likes

8 months sober!

33 Likes

These headphones are one of the best things Ive ever bought. They are Ampiphones - guitar amp headphones. They have an amp in them so I can plug it into my guitar and shred without anyone hearing.

Couldnt have bought these if id decided to stay on that bench. Its the little things…

30 Likes

Well done Bill, keep going up

Day 206 - two for one: sober selfie and sober leg selfie. When you are riding that emotional rollercoaster that leads you to spending the day at work crying in the bathroom, then go home and hop in a kayak. That kind of day.

43 Likes

Looking good! You’re a brave one, surely it must’ve been freezing cold out on the water? It’s still pretty chilly lately down this way

1 Like

I want to raid your leggings!

3 Likes

Ha, yea. It’s just fine as long as I stay in the boat and the sun is warm or I am bundled up. I did have a little moment when I was paddling back home, into a strong wind and the waves were splashing over and I was getting wet thinking “shit, I’m not wearing a life jacket and this water is cold.” Not my finest moment, but it distracted me from my emotions at least!

6 Likes

Yes yes yes! Jealous!

beard is coming along nicely

19 Likes

Hang in there, you got this :heart:

1 Like

I have ones like that for my keyboard!!! They’re magical-get to pound away at the keys without disturbing a mouse :slight_smile:

1 Like

Theyre awesome for recording too

1 Like

11 1/2 miles later.
Someone get me a wheelchair lmao

19 Likes

Thanks a lot! Today is a better day already! :slight_smile:

1 Like