Sober selfies

23 Likes

26 Days and a Pug!

37 Likes

Hahaha, I usually have several drinks on the go as well. :hearts::+1::star_struck:

1 Like

I have about 5 random cups from home on my desk in my office :confused:

1 Like

Went downstairs again, forgot my damn coffee cup, again :joy: I think that’s a sign to stop the caffeine intake

1 Like

I did too lol

Shouldn’t this be in the first world problem thread​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Lol I definitely put something about my coffee in the first world problems thread… So yes lol

3 Likes

When i had surgery 5 years ago the doctor said no to caffiene. I looked him in the eye and said if you want people to live in the morning you’ll let me have at least one BIG cup :rofl:

5 Likes

Beach day at Makena

19 Likes

You look full of life and joy!

one of these days ill take one when in not at work lol

16 Likes

When the struggle is surmounting and my body keeps wanting to quit all I can do is smile and say bring it on

18 Likes

Life of an IT guy

20 Likes

You look great! No hairbrush needed :blush:

1 Like

That’s how I lived out my teen years in Seattle, bed Head all day. Guess not much has changed lol

*Thank you : )

1 Like

I just got out of the water did a little bit of meditation “SURFING” and just did an A/A meeting. Life is good today

21 Likes

Your smile is contagious :heart::slight_smile:

1 Like

9.30am… filleting a huge side of salmon. Thats not only sobering but also a sure way to wake up!

22 Likes

Not a selfie but a proud dad moment! My oldest was pinned by my wife with her Certified Nursing Assistant certificate and honors cord last night. She graduates high school in a couple weeks. No idea where i would have been for this had i not been sober.

33 Likes