Sober selfies

Glad you’re enjoying the UK :uk::grinning:

1 Like

Having a lazy Sunday under a coconut tree

20 Likes

You have stuck with my through my darkest days and never left my side. You never lost hope in me even when there was no hope to have…You mean more to me then you will ever know. Happy Mother’s Day you are my world and I love you with all my heart. Today I have 602 days without any mood or mind altering drugs pushed or prescribed. It is a great day to be clean.

34 Likes

Today was a day filled with so much love and big blessings :heart: 83 days and I’m feeling strong in my sobriety!

37 Likes

Groovy shirt.

2 Likes

Just on a break at work. Bought myself sunglasses for an early birthday present :sunglasses:

21 Likes

Hey! Happy early birthday!

Thank you :slight_smile::hugs:

Careful man. Coconuts hurt more people per year than sharks do lol

4 Likes

Being sober today I gotta find something to keep me on the edge lol

1 Like

After a hard day of surfing and hanging at the beach ain’t nothing can bother me chillin in the hot tub

13 Likes

224 Days, My girls are so beautiful!!!

27 Likes

Damn man! You are looking great! Everytime I see a picture of you there are more muscles and more joy. Your mom looks so happy too!

2 Likes

Nice looking shades. I have a soft spot for amber colored sunglasses.

22 Likes

One of my favorite things to do when visiting a new place is to go get lost. Turn off the phone and just wander. I’ve no clue where I am and it’s wonderful!

31 Likes

Mine too!!! Enjoy!!!

1 Like

I am so jealous of you! I won’t ever be able to visit Hawaii bc it’s just not affordable for me to get there :cry::triumph:

I did the same when visiting Budapest and Paris, great feeling isn’t it?

1 Like

It is! I did over 12 miles on foot today. I saw a lot of cool things that I wouldn’t have otherwise.

2 Likes