Sober selfies

Have you ever thought of braiding the beard like Scott Ian from anthrax?

2 Likes

No not really. It’s not very long and not a uniform length. Plus the braid pulls it tight and I like it loose and floppy/sloppy :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Lmao no comment

1 Like

Beautiful women you have in your life :blush:

4 Likes

6 months sober on Sunday! Feeling great!

30 Likes

Holy crap man, incredible transformation! Haven’t seen ya around in awhile. Huge congrats on 6 months this weekend! Glad you checked in here, keep up the great progress.

1 Like

Nice one! Love the transformation :grinning:

Amazing!!! :star_struck:

This is how we roll. Belted in the back, she can stick her head out the window AND put her muzzle in my left shoulder as I drive.

29 Likes

I had to calm myself down cause get a few donkeys in the water today. Other then that today was great cause I got another day of surfing in. I know ruff life being sober in Hawaii.

22 Likes

I would love to be sober in Hawaii :rofl:

9 Likes

The man i work for will have 30 years sober next month and he goes to Hawaii regularly as hes looking to buy a home there. He attends AA meetings right on the beach and his pictures are just beautiful. Im jelous for a Hawaiian AA meeting on a beach. Keep sharing your pics Kaeo!

4 Likes

Good morning and happy Saturday. Coffee on the back patio. Last night i had the most stress free, easy brezzy new car buying experience ever! I bowled while my wife got a new car she wanted. She handled everything while i was at my league with my kiddos. Grateful i didnt have to sit in a dealership for 5 hours! Have a great safe weekend everyone .

26 Likes

Happy Sober Saturday :kissing_heart:

36 Likes

Feeling a bit over this haircut… just about ready to join the sober buzz cut crew and start over👩‍🦲

37 Likes

photo0_09
Not really a selfie but me body surfing Makena “Big Beach”

31 Likes

From the beach then did a hike up in Iao Valley with some N/A friends

18 Likes

At the Atlanta Braves vs Dbacks game in Phoenix. Im wearing the philly shirt.

28 Likes

Go dbacks! Enjoy the game and this great weather. My sponsor is there somewhere too.

3 Likes

Go Phillies!!! I :grin::sunglasses:

2 Likes