Sober selfies

Wooowww … beautiful no, it’s much more, do not explain it, there is no word that defines your beauty …a super kiss from Spain.

I do not want to offend you, it’s not my intention, but you’re so pretty that I had to tell you (in case you did not know … hehehe)

Wooowww…guapa no, es mucho mas, no se explicarlo, no hay una palabra que defina tu belleza…un super beso desde España.

3 Likes

I spilled green tea all over my shirt because apparently I forgot how to use my mouth. :neutral_face::joy:

29 Likes

Great job!!

That is a drinking problem LOL

3 Likes

Congratulations! I really need to see where mine are at?
How long have you been sober now, and did you get those values checked 2 years ago

1 Like

\

finally figured out how to resize an image :smiley: day 349

14 Likes

artisto
Tattoos & Sobriety

9 Likes

Cool. I knew mine were high from a blood test for a life ins policy i took out.
I meant to tell you that you look like you could be a twin sinster of my friends wife. Its kinda crazy

Good job, good job.

1 Like

No to the dreads lol. Just enjoy being sober

You’re so happy with yourself, I’m loving it!

It’s ok, it looks like your ponytail had potential to rock… Let’s just use the excuse that the tea was hot and you burned your tongue and some spilled on your shirt.

@anon53189373 you cut it?! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

No ponytail

Amazing, thats great! :+1:

1 Like

Like that visor, are u from Boston?

50 days cocaine free
5 days alcohol free :sweat_smile:

32 Likes

AlmostAlmost at 20" arms. Gotta get those gains

13 Likes

Oh, ok I️ grew up in Boston and now living in Kentucky now but i miss home! Also looking for someone on here that I can chat with about my addiction as well. Clean 32 days now and it’s hard and scary. Relapsing is my biggest fear!

40 days bitches. Lol today has been the best day I went to court didn’t have any probation also got my tether off God is good

18 Likes

Feeling confident

13 Likes