Sober selfies

https://talkingsoberfiles.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/original/3X/2/6/26aa009427651ddc5e7c922dfa0bb046f9d4c80b.jpg BIG BEARD 66 ON THE 23 RD AND STILL SOBER

19 Likes

6 months! Congrats! It shows!

1 Like

Awesome beard. Awsome shirt!

1 Like

Your eyes tell me that you must be sober for longer then just 6 months.
Look at the peace of mind on your face.

1 Like

20180115_160312

32 days

18 Likes

Almost 9 Months! Ten more days :grin:!

26 Likes

30 Days (:

30 Likes

Like my daughter’s hair.

Wow beautiful hair :heart_eyes:

I need one of those for my daughter!! Although, she does get a kick outta my renditions of Kanye West’s “Good Morning.” :thinking::joy:

14 Likes

16 Likes

@CrissyB wait, you guys have to wake your kids up? Mine still wake ME up, sometimes before 5am. (They’re 6&7). No fair!

2 Likes

After 30 minutes of brushing before school.

4 Likes

Hahaha! Thats hilarious!!!

I know you know what a train wreck it is in the morning. Birds nest. Between she and my wife, the hair-products budget is substantial. It’s offset by mine somewhat. I still wear mine Marine regulation which means I can use whatever is at hand, including bar soap. Makes no difference at all.

congratulations on your 30 days!

Wish I could grow a beard. Not with my job. “No Shave November” leads to “No Job December”.

Someday I’m growing a beard that would impress a Viking.

3 Likes

Yeah. Tried that. The flaw in that thinking is she actually has to be willing to have her hair in a braid. We went with “Mane and Tail Detangler”.

Love it. When my daughter was reluctant to get up in the mornings I used one of those. And airhorns. And water. And on and on…

1 Like