Sober selfies

Big hair, don’t care?

1 Like

82 days selfie In the snow with my wife I’m the one in the hat :grin::grin:

14 Likes

Yikes! Prayers that no damage has been done.

1 Like

@Yoda-Stevie thanks guys, I’m ok. Miraculously only one shard went in my eye, and I was able to get it out. Just a scratch on my eye now. I had no idea light bulbs could explode like that…I’m finding shards all the way across the room. I was lucky.

1 Like

Its past midnight here so I’m taking it as the start of my day 12… Posting this cause I love my lil green bits! :joy:

26 Likes

Lovely ink!

Thank you :heart: Iv a good few… Broke my mammys heart lol

1 Like

My dad wasn’t a fan of tattoos, but now he has 2. :wink:

1 Like

My aunt who’s just turned 55 got her first one last week… So cool, I love it. I was 16 when I first started getting tattooed and was told I’d never get a job lol how things change :slight_smile:

1 Like

You were very lucky. Glass and wood are the worst in an eye, because they can’t be drawn out with a magnet. Glad to hear that you are on the mend. Afterall your “eye” is one of your artistic talents. Speaking of which…anything new with the exhibition?

1 Like

Whoever says that’s a reason not to get a tattoo has never been an entrepreneur. :slightly_smiling_face:

I know! I just can’t believe how lucky I was. Nothing new with the exhibition. Day after tomorrow! Yikes!

True that… But sure look around, everyone’s tattooed these days… And the arts come long way. Even talking about tattoos now I’d making me wanna book my next one! :joy: do you have any? Or want any?

1 Like

Good. You dodged a glass bullet and have a warstory to tell. Now go have a great exhibit.

1 Like

What happened to your eye doll?!?

The color is great! On the hair and the arm piece :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks! A friend of mine did it, he’s quite talented :heart:

1 Like

10 months 29 days sober

20 Likes

@Kaylashkey Sweeeeeeeeet!

A lightbulb exploded in my face. It’s a miracle only one shard went in, that I was able to get it out and that it only caused minimal scratches.

2 Likes