Sober selfies

Thank you. :heart:️ Here in Canada, most health care is covered. I’ve only had to pay to see the jaw doctor, because, oh yeah, my jaw is locked up pretty good too. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Ahhh! Canada. Nice. My brother moved there a few years back. Loves the healthcare. Locked up jaw?!

1 Like

Perfect smile :blush: @Cassie.Sullivan

Just read your symptoms @Heddy…I was gonna ask if u’d been tested for MS. I had a coworker that developed MS in his 40’s…symptoms started with leg weakness and vertigo like symptoms. He finally went to get checked out after his legs just randomly gave out playing soccer one day. Usually it was made worse by exercise or stress for him. You sound like you have a good grasp on the testing procedures, I remember a few years back the medical community was hopeful about an antibody marker of some type that would help reduce the procedural costs and increase the capability for early detection…don’t know where that stands today or if you have already inquired about it.

1 Like

I suffered with vertigo a year ago. Was admitted when I thought I was having a heart attack because of the symptoms. Had all the tests, CT and MRI with and without contrast. Full labs and physical. Nothing was found. I was put on a low-dose of meclazine and the episodes eventually ceased.

2 Likes

8 Likes

DAY 133!

18 Likes

You are a doppelganger! I had to look twice! You look exactly like the boyfriend of my collegue!

2 Likes

That’s awesome

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Cassie.Sullivan and sobriety paying off with those good looks of yours.

20 Likes

Oh well thank you. Definitely lost any confidence I’ve ever had so nice to hear something uplifting!

1 Like

11 Likes

Sober selfies
Sitting at a 12 step meeting now

Sober
For
Days

One day at a time

12 Likes

have a fantastic day.

20 Likes

52 days