Soberity is amazing

Well I have been sober now for 6 months and 27 Days and I just got 2 job interview and I also get my daughter back from cps step 30 2019 I am so happy I got sober when I dis but its been very hard as well

21 Likes

That’s awesome. Sobriety definitely is amazing! Good work!

1 Like

Welcome! Congrats on almost 7 months

One of the toughest things i have done is get sober, yets its the best thing I have done.

1 Like

Welcome, @Darkangel, and awesome on over half a year sober and rocking! :star_struck: Those are some awesome sober blessings.

How do ya do it?

1 Like

I’m happy for you, @Darkangel! The blessings are coming to you quickly, may you be filled with gratitude. :pray:

2 Likes

Welcome!! It sounds like some very good things are coming your way. Congratulations.

1 Like

Just wanna say 3 things:
Hello 🙋
Welcome :bouquet:
Congratulations!! :tada:

1 Like

This is amazing and glad thing move on smoothly for you.congrats and bravo

1 Like

So happy you are receiving the gifts of sobriety x

1 Like

What an accomplishment, well done :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations, you have worked hard for these blessings x

1 Like

Doesn’t matter how it had to happen, perhaps thats the only way it could have happened. Fighting CPS is a real chore, one I had immense consuming rage over at first, but if you look at it they’re really there for the well being of your child/kids. My first caseworker was a wonderful woman, she helped us a lot, helped us help ourselves really. Very thankful for her, and the foster families who took our kids in and showed them love. Our kids were in the system for 7 months, case was closed at 10 months, and I wouldn’t change it if I could.

Sobriety is definitely amazing, it’s a way of life, the life I had always craved.

Keep trudging, the best is yet to come.

I am struggling so bad.

What you struggling with hun? Can we help?