Soberversary today! 60 days!

So today I hit another milestone of 60 days! When I first started this journey I was looking at this day like it was years in the future and it seemed so daunting, but here we are clean and sober and feeling quite proud of myself. I managed to get here with help from friends, my amazing girlfriend @Ahn-Uv and staying committed to meetings and working with my sponsor. If anyone out there is struggling just keep going no matter what. YOU CAN DO IT! When I was actively addicted, I would say to myself, I would pay anything just to be done with this misery and here I come to find out it’s absolutely FREE! What a wonderful :gift:

22 Likes

That’s amazing! Congrats on 2 months!!

2 Likes

so you should be and yeah a little bit of effort on a daily basis is a small price to pay for how we feel now. Well done :+1:

2 Likes

Congrats on 60 days!!

Of course you should be proud, when was the last time you didn’t use or drink for 60 days?

Likewise the beginning was very daunting, and then hearing people say I have x amount of years in, I’m like how? No way I’ll make it that far I just keep plugging along here no issues

2 Likes

Amazing on your 60 days!

A huge accomplishment that you absolutely deserve to feel proud of. Why? You have very literally done the work. Blood. Sweat. Tears.

Happy Soberversary!

3 Likes

I am really so proud of you, especially considering all the turmoil you have been dealing with lately. I know that there are going to be many more sober days for you, and I have faith that you will be able to face any future challenges with strength and fortitude. :purple_heart::purple_heart::100: I am so privileged to have been witness to your progress and to have gotten to know you!

2 Likes

You go Steve!!! Good job!! YAY :star_struck:

2 Likes

Congratulations Steve :boom::boom::clap::clap:
You must be feeling great! Be proud of all your hard work. You’re worth it.
Good for you.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Congratulations on your 60 days!!! That is a huge milestone!!

2 Likes

Congrats on 60 days of FREEDOM! Wishing you continued success, health and a world of happiness!

:blush::sun_with_face::raised_hands:t2::ocean:

2 Likes

Thanks so much, sug! It definitely hasn’t been an easy road, but your support, wisdom and compassion has made it so much easier. It truly has been a blessing to have you in my life. Love you!

1 Like

Thank you everyone. It means the world to me to be sober. I wish you all continued success and strength as we continue to fight the forever war.