Sobriety/Accountability Partner Needed

Looking for a female i can talk to when I’m feeling down and alone. I just feel so alone. I don’t have friends that I can be honest with about what’s going on in my life right now. I don’t even have the motivation to go to a meeting because I’m so depressed. I’m stressed to the max. Don’t know what to do to make it better. Currently I’m about to have a mental breakdown because my two year old won’t stop whining for anything. I hate being alone… I hate being depressed… I was fine a couple weeks ago. What happened?

4 Likes

Maybe make a effort try a meeting meet plenty of sober friends wish you well

2 Likes

Hay here if you like to chat. I look after my elderly parents so I am around most of the time. I really hope I can help x

3 Likes

Don’t let this breakdown give you reason to use or relapse we try to convince ourselves things are bad and in reality shit is. I’ve been homeless . lost friends family because of my selfish ways. But there is light at the end of the tunnel even though in this moment you feel stressed at the very second i understand you completely i been there and here i am. Stay positive make it your goal today.

4 Likes

Being a mom is hard work…add in all of life ugh girl.

I see you do art classes, I kinda do the same for my local artist friend.

3 Likes

Hi Ivy, why don’t you join us on the private women’s thread. Here’s the link, just leave a message and you’ll get an invite. Women of AA

4 Likes

Being a mom is a lot of work, and a lot of us dont have the support we need. I am a mother of 3 so, I understand the noise and the mental exhaust that comes with it. I am here.

5 Likes

Hope you are feeling better. Sounds like a really stressful time for you lately and I am sorry for that. :heart:

2 Likes