Sobriety Can't Fix Everything

I was rather hoping that once I put the wine bottle down, certain things would improve, at least incrementally.

Nope. I still give my dog crappy haircuts.
:dog:

I wonder what other non-existent talents alcohol has not been surpressing. :laughing:

16 Likes

I cut my own hair twice while drunk. I did it again, sober, last week. I did a better job drunk, but at least I remembered this one.

13 Likes

Haha I always thought my horrible dancing was just because I was drunk and couldn’t balance.
Boy was I wrong. I’m worse now that I’m sober because I actually realize I suck at it 🤦😂

8 Likes

I left my purse at a place we went and ate lunch at yesterday and didn’t realize until today at lunch! Soooo yeah, sober me did something drunk me always did. Go figure, at least sober me was able to track it down quicker. Lol

6 Likes

Dont worry im white and cant dance worth a fuck sober,high,drunk dont matter i cant dance . Phil collins got it right!

4 Likes

I thought it was “white men can’t jump”? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I still drop dishes and yell at my teenager but just not very often!

3 Likes

Oh yeah! I still do that too! And I left my phone in a shopping cart yesterday.

Suprisingly i can jump for a white boi. I was prob only freshman in hs that could hang on basketball rim.

1 Like

I am, in soberity, a horrible singer.

And I thought I was Tina Turner when drunk

Nope

3 Likes

I didn’t drink for the first 35ish years of my life, so I’ve never been under that delusion.
Though I really wish I would have let loose just once and done karaoke. Then again, someone would have probably video-ed it. Who needs that causing nightmares for eternity? :no_entry_sign:

1 Like

How you gonna give mutts bad cuts? :joy::joy: Pet Smart.

I should get a job there and share my talents.

1 Like

Hahaha you’d get a discount to boot! Hopefully you would be able to use it before they canned you for the bad cuts! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like