Sobriety is awesome! I am so grateful!

By tonight i will have been sober for 47 days!!! Although I have been down this road before, I can honestly say that I am in it for the long haul and wholeheartedly this go round!!! Today I wanna thank the most high for keeping me strong! I also would like to thank everyone here for sharing their stories and chiming in when necessary!!! We got this!!! :pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

27 Likes

congrats on 47 days days no easy thing for us as addicts wether its our first day or 500 days everyday will be a battle but with this drive and attitude my friend yess this is the recipe for the long haul also many other things meetings , 12 step etc happy to be on this journey with you

1 Like

Absolutely brother!!! Thanx!!!

1 Like

Great work! :clap:t2: Let’s keep on keeping on together :+1::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations :tada::tada::clap: sobriety is such an amazing experience!! 47 days is brilliant mate! Doesn’t it feel better to lay down at night and wake up clear headed?!? That is what keeps motivating me!

2 Likes

Thanx… im feelin like a million buckz!

2 Likes

Yes… I have been able to take care of things i normally wouldnt pay attention to!

3 Likes

Its amazing how that happens to us isn’t it :joy: I’m exactly the same. The things I pay attention to now phoawwaaa :trophy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::trophy::tada:

1 Like

Absolutely!!! The space in my brain that was once used to contemplate when the next drink was is now occupied with new habits and more responsible decisions!:muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

2 Likes

Yes! Im day 6 now with no liquor and ive been getting back to writeing music and playing piano, trying to reverse my addictive personality and use it to my advantage >:3

1 Like

Thats awesome bro… they say when u wanna kick a bad habit rwplace it with a good one