Some Positivity, because we need it ❤

The power of positive thinking :pray::muscle:

7 Likes

5 Likes

I live by this one! I used to be so sad and focused on my illness all the time. One day I heard something similar to that and my whole life changed. I know my limitations but it doesn’t define me as a person at all, I am SOOO much more than my fibro and I instead choose to focus on all the amazing things that I have been lucky enough to have in my life and they just keep coming! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Same here with my skin condition. I either can lay in bed all the day in a dark room and drink myself to death or I focus on healing and the good things about me.

1 Like

Yes!!! I had to track everything for a while when I was being diagnosed. That’s when I felt the worst too-I couldn’t even hold pens, couldn’t type, I could barely walk up the stairs, I was exhaused and my pain was EVERYWHERE- it bounced all around. I had to log my food and fluid intake too. Search for triggers, there are a lot! After I was diagnosed, they wanted to stick me on meds. I said no thanks, now that I know what I’m fighting I’m good. She was legit shocked and tried to give me lyrica or gabapentin. I did take the muscle relaxers for the really bad days when I overdo it and a 30 day supply lasted me 3 years, lol. But I’ve never felt that bad again since I changed my mindset! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unless you’re depressed and don’t get help. But that’s not positive, and this is a positivity thread, so… Let’s see…
“I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination” - Jimmy Dean

3 Likes

Fate whispers to the warrior
“You cannot withstand the storm“

And the warrior whispers back
“I am the storm“

11 Likes

The old bearded warrior approves of this message

4 Likes

Awesome, made me grin wickedly. Going to keep that one!

1 Like

never gets old :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Great post. Thanks for the inspiration!

1 Like

Love this, Thank you for the inspiration girl!(: congrats on your sobriety. Stay strong and beautiful! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Yes girl! This is true!

2 Likes

6 Likes

Yup :green_heart:

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

:pray:

5 Likes

Yes!!! @Lionfish, this one is great!

2 Likes