Some Positivity, because we need it ❤

@anon2074485 Hello my dear friend.

I have just come across your thread and I’m thinking how it can be such a great source of motivation. I hit the rock bottom today and I’ve just needed some encouraging stuff. Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you! :hibiscus: Yes I need to start doing this, just one step at a time.

2 Likes

It makes me very happy to see how my thread helps others :heart: I wish you all the best on your way to recovery :blush:

2 Likes

4 Likes

:muscle::+1:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Tim Ferriss has a great podcast.

1 Like

At the moment life loves to throw shit at me but I refuse to give up. I’ll stand up when I fall, again and again and again! So can you! :heart::zap:

1 Like

3 Likes

Number 10!! I needed to see this today… thank you for posting this :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

I my journey has taken me through different changes. I had the hawian shirt faze, plain shirt faze, polyester shirt, neon shirts, short hair, beard and no beard faze.
There’s other fazes too! Although I feel a little silly listing them here. Any way I’m grateful to be able to explore what I like in sobriety.
The new me happens all the time!

Give yourself the gift of exploration. You may fall in love with the person you have become!

1 Like

6 Likes

"Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” —Rumi

1 Like

4 Likes

2 Likes

SOBER THOUGHT OF THE DAY
“I think it’s important for me to show the world that sobriety hasn’t made me soft. I’m on a mission to prove I’m still a nutcase.”
Steve-O

2 Likes

Needed to see this thread today! Thank you all :pray::heart:

1 Like

Hope everyone’s having a great day! :smile:

4 Likes

9 Likes