Something nice about YOU!

sober
sobriety
motivation

We are our own worst critics so lets start a new thread with all nice things about OURSELVES because I know how hard that can be.

The last thing I need to do is start boosting my ego lol. You should block me from posting on this thread.

I am an alcoholic. With a beard.

I am still alive, yeey!

I am happy. I am strong. I am resilient. I am worthy. I am deserving of a good life. I am free. I am beautiful. I am appreciating all good things in my life.

Positive affirmations. I love that, @Jessi.lynn!

I am worthy.

I am strong. Worthy of love, happiness and sobriety.

I am emphatic, worthy, strong, dedicated, hopeless romantic, upright, spiritual, free and we’re all badasses bc we’re beating our addiction every day! :fist:

I am determined. Some would say “stubborn”, but that’s just because they can’t make me do what I choose not to do.

Damn, you COMPLETELY stole mine, word for word.

My struggles just continue with recovery, but every step is necessary. As a lot of you know I’m slowly coming off a serious medication and some days it feels like detox all over again. But I’ve got some serious strength and resolve to get through this shit! And I will, because once again my life depends on it, and I’m not about to give it all up.

I’m empathetic and thoughtful. I’m strong and steadfast.

I’m having a hard time doing this. But I love everyone else’s!

Can’t wait to hear what you come up with :hibiscus:

I just keep thinking of the old “it’s Pat” skit from SNL that Al Franken used to do

Unfortunately every time I try doing something like this, that’s the voice that says it in my head. Complete with visual. :slightly_smiling_face:

Dog gone it, people like me :joy::joy:

Man you botched it. Al Franken was Stuart Smalley, good enough, nice enough, and doggonit, people like me. “It’s Just Pat” was a skit where you couldn’t figure out if the character was male or female. It’s time for androgyny…it’s just Pat.

Major fail.

I knew something wasn’t quite right but I couldn’t put my finger on it so I just fired away lol. Who played Pat? I always get those two confused.

Julia Sweeney. Not sure how you could confuse the two, but hey, it’s your world…we’re just living in it.

I’m a good listener and a good friend.