Songs that have helped you through tough times

I thought I’d make a thread about songs that have helped me in life…or just lyrics. I’m a music lover so this is what I use for getting through emotions sometimes I suppose…or getting through cleaning my apartment :wink:

Thanks for this…I plan on listening to all the songs people post here…this was a great one. Never really took time to listen to hell yeah before…I obviously should have…given that there are such great guys playing in it…

wow…great song…have to listen to it again. I love it when you can sense the emotion of the singer

try this one even though you won’t understand the lyrics

Is that the singer from of monsters and men?

Pretty sure it’s about addiction. Ben listening to this alot

Great. That dude is technically a really good singer. Might be about addiction, might be about a lot of things…the beauty of meaning of lyrics is that you get to interpret them how ever you want…

Yes . Lovely track

It blows to dump people, but sometimes you have to be the one who is responsible. This version is the best one, imo.

I Love this band. Alot

What a band…pure genious. And his voice is so amazing…have you listened to his newer stuff? I have this song called Turn It Up in my spotify playlist. A therapist in a rehab played it for me and it’s been kinda following me ever since:

This is the kind of music that takes you literally to another place. Builds up to a whole other different atmosphere.and the video is really nice. thanks

I’m a big fan of little talks

Amanda Fucking Palmer and Patty Monroe “Fighter”

Ooh…that rapping caught me off guard…nice

It’s different than a lot of AFP’s music, but i love it. And her. And Neil Gaiman. Okay. I’m a dork.

He is the singer for him