Soundbath; A spiritual experience

After I accepted the fact that I had no self control over my consumption of alcohol, and realized that I found strength and a greater ability to stay away from alcohol when I worked on expanding my spirituality, I began to seek out ways to do so. I’m not a religious person, and religion has had almost nothing to do with my spiritual growth. I have however always felt a deep spiritual connection through music and sound. I decided to try to expand on that. I attended a soundbath after a friend in recovery recommended it to me. Holy shit! Did I hit the jackpot! I know it’s not for everyone. Everyone has to find their own way, but if you’re like me then I suggest giving it a try as part of your spiritual toolkit. I’m in southern California so this is the Soundbath I went to. Just thought I’d share a little of what works for me.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Yes! I love that! Thank you!

I had an experience with the bowls before, it really was magical.

2 Likes

I knew I wasn’t the only one :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If love to experience this,I don’t think that there are any here in the UK though. :frowning::+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I was just talking about this the other day with a friend; she teaches yoga and I’m trying to talk her into getting the bowls!
I bet it was 8 years ago but just incredible.

2 Likes

https://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/wellness/selfcare/best-sound-baths-gong-therapy-london-a3809236.html

2 Likes

I absolutely benefit from it.

2 Likes

My first Lucia Light experience included a sound bath and it was a transcendent experience all around. Love both sound baths and the light.

3 Likes

I’ve never heard of Lucia Light. I briefly looked it up just now. I’m going to look into it more and see what’s available in my area. I’m excited! Thank you @SassyRocks!

1 Like

This sounds totally amazing. How does one find something like this in their area. Do you just google “sound bath” and your city?

3 Likes

If you can find one near you, do it!! It is a wonderfully meditative therapy…as long as you are okay with fractals and flashing lights (no seizure issues or epilepsy issues).

1 Like

Fractals and flashing lights are definitely right up my alley.

1 Like

Yes. That’s how I found the one I go to. I looked up the reviews and went to the one that was most popular.

1 Like

And can you believe it? There was a session right by my house last Sunday!!! The next one is March 7th. I think I will register in case I don’t find any others in the meantime.

2 Likes

You will love it!!

1 Like

I’m so glad! @VSue, if you do go, please tell me what you think. I’m very interested in hearing from others their impression of it.

I own a few crystal bowls and they offer the greatest feeling ever. Sound/frequency is so healing.

5 Likes

my friend has several gongs and singing bowls and some other things im not sure of their names but they sound beautiful. get a bunch going and its trippy and i love it!

3 Likes