Spooky Season Decorations

Already starting to get ready for spooky season with some DIY arts and crafts with the oldest daughter. Lets see all those cool decorations!!

10 Likes

how are you doing Anthony - hope you are enjoying this lovely spooky season. Lovely decor my friend – that garage is fire!

unable to decorate this year so sharing pics of previous year – HAPPY HALLOWEEN :jack_o_lantern: :ghost:
@Runningfree

5 Likes

Doing great! I have more decorations up ill jave to take a pic of the final set up for Halloween soon. Just celebrated 7 months last weekend while at Disneyland celebrating both my kids birthdays.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Yes they were! I remember my poor granda sitting at the kitchen table back in the 80’s for DAYS trying to hollow out one of those hard btards for us kids :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Wow…so much to celebrate :tada:. Way to go on your 7 months.

giphy (1)

Ooohhh…can’t wait to see more decorations. So excited that Halloween is just a day away.

1 Like

Great Job on 7 months! :tada: And Happy Halloween! :spider_web: :jack_o_lantern: :ghost:

4 Likes

Completely remember trying to carve those things out as a kid, took hours and stamina

1 Like

7 Likes

Absolutely love it and kids look great. Hope you All had a wonderful Halloween :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Not the best picture, but only one I got of my son :jack_o_lantern: :ghost:

5 Likes

LOVE it - hope he had a wonderful time – is that snow? We did get a dusting last.

He had a super time! Yes snow :woozy_face: And here it have melted already a bit. Startet snowing late sunday, and monday it was all white everywhere, and cartrouble and chaos for the one that havent changed their tire.

2 Likes

6 Likes

We had a great time! The little one was very impressed with the haul

1 Like

It was a fun night! I love seeing all the kids’ costumes, especially when they get creative. We had a lot of fun carving pumpkins the night before and making our DIY lawn decorations. The plague doctor mask was from my husband’s costume last year and it definitely creeped out some of the littler kiddos who gave it a wide berth!

6 Likes

This was my 13 year old son’s jack-o-lantern.

7 Likes

absolutely crushed it – so frickin cool! :jack_o_lantern: :fire:

1 Like

This house goes all out every year for the past decade, growing bigger each year. They set up a haunted house thru their yard/garage and last year they began collecting money to donate to the children’s hospital :heart: A must see each year!

5 Likes

Love it!! Love the use of an old costume!

1 Like