St. Patrick’s Day

Today is St. Patrick’s day, and usually I would use that as an excuse to smoke as much as possible with the excuse that since weed is green, it’s festive. I stopped smoking because I realized I hadn’t been sober in three years, and was smoking simply out of habit and a feeling of obligation even though weed is what I suspect has largely caused a lot of my severe anxiety and panic attacks. I’m less than a week sober, so it’s been challenging to convince myself to stick with it and not smoke today, but it’s 8:15 pm and I still haven’t smoked! I think I’ve got this, I’m powering through and feel good about it!!! Additionally, I’m learning I can have a fun chill day even without smoking myself silly, with the plus of not being super anxious! Wishing everyone a happy St. Patrick’s day, none of us are alone today!

9 Likes

Did you know that st Patrick was born in Scotland

2 Likes

Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 actually Ray :sunglasses:

1 Like

And his parents were Roman, so he was of Italian decent!

Was St Patrick born in Scotland or Wales?

Although an Apostle of Ireland, St Patrick was actually born in Scotland, in the year 387. His parents Calpurnius and Conchessa were Romans, living in Britain. Aged about 14, St Patrick was captured by Irish pirates and taken to Ireland to work as a slave, where his job was to herd sheep.3 Mar 2015

1 Like