Stark reminder for alcoholics

Alcoholism has taken my cousin’s life today, he was 50 with a wife, three kids and 2 grandkids and robbed of his future by the poison that is alcohol.

Don’t let this be you, fight the good fight as this is where it leads if you don’t.

16 Likes

I am so very sorry for your family’s loss. Such a sad situation. Sending hugs your way. :pensive:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss :frowning:

1 Like

Oh man, this makes me sad. Thank you for sharing. Sometimes I find that I need to read these things, even when they hurt people I know. You and all your family will be in my thoughts, my friend.

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss. That’s not nice!

1 Like

So sorry for your loss. A very sad reminder indeed :confused:

1 Like

Damn! he’s only 2 years older than me. Sad for the wife, the kids, and the grandkids. Really sorry to hear of your loss.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss :cry: It’s the second post on TS I read in 5 minutes about someone who lost a dear one of addiction. So sad.
giphy

2 Likes

This is very sad, I’m sorry for your families loss :two_hearts:

I am also very sorry for your loss. It is indeed a very powerful reminder!!!

1 Like

I am so sorry for your loss, Joe. Saddened that your cousin couldn’t overcome. A harsh reminder indeed to us all what we are dealing with.
You and your family are in my thoughts.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss, sending comfort and well wishes to you and your family! : (

1 Like

Sorry for your loss. It’s a sad reminder that this disease is deadly if not kept in check.

1 Like

Sorry for the loss of your cousin’s life and his family’s pain. It’s so sad that this addiction can take so much away.

1 Like

Oh my deepest sympathies to all of you. The stark reality of this disease is that many of us recover…and some of us will die instead of recover. Alcohol is cunning, baffling and powerful. So very sorry.