Starting over, for the last time

Two days No alcohol done. Feeling good. First Day was quit hard, yesterday was ok. Slept Ok this nigth, not many hours and are really tired, but did not wake up several times at nigth like I use while drinking. Ready for a new day and work. Hope this day not will be hard thinking about drinking and urges.

3 Likes

So glad you’re still with us… drinking thoughts are obsessive thoughts,so try not to obsess, at the same time, like the elephant in the room, think to yourself that picking up one drink will lead to too many,and the same cycle,you can do this :star2:… hope you have a great day at work :pray:

Yes they really are. I just want them out of my mind. Had a hard day at work, good but hard. Helps me focus and use my time on other then thinking.

1 Like

So the Day is coming to a end, almost at 3 days no alcohol (in a few hours). Its been a good day most of it, and not the biggest urges and thoughs about alcohol today. Feeling very tired after work. All this I think makes me easylier angry and sad, my emotions are a little rollercoster.

Soon hitting the shower, really need after work and its sooo hot today here. After I will clean up around the house, and preaper for the new day. Tomorrow Im of work, and this scares me a little. Because when Im just home tougths about alcohol comes more often. Try to keep my self busy.

2 Likes

Well done :+1::+1:. Busy but at the same time find some podcasts that help with the addiction to alcohol issues… or Tara Brach is soooo soothing… Lovely podcasts :star:

2 Likes