Starting today!

:heart: Luck! You got this!

Welcome Kat and Emilio. This is a great place to get support. I’m fairly new at 45 days and have found great advice, support, and sharing. I wish you the best on your sobriety journey.

Same here! Congrats and it’s nice to have you here! :blush:

Welcome all, congratulations on taking the first step. It’s the biggest and hardest.

It does get easier trust me

Welcome here lady and good luck at your sober journey! Be here much, it helps!

First day for me and very excited yet nervous about it. I was able to go almost 14 days in the past so hoping that I can make it more permanent this time around!

1 Like

Day 1, for the second time! :grinning: happy to be back!

Day 1 for me too! Started as dry January. I realized though that if I needed dry January that was just an excuse and dipping my toe in the water without the commit of getting wet! I’m so glad so far to have downloaded this app and am loving everyone’s posts, comments and encouragement.

Hmmm your name caught my attention also your addiction I’m 20 days sober I’m originally from Nebr. I’m a big Husker fan . Welcome .

Starting today as well, have been thinking about this for a long time. I found the newbie thread in recommended podcasts helpful if you haven’t checked it out yet. Good recommendations. Good luck, you got this :muscle: