Stick together

Any bad days that come my way I WILL overcome!

1 Like

FB_IMG_1534457030490

Keep it up one day at a time!!

1 Like

3 Likes

How are you doing girl?

Doing pretty good. I’m actually excited I’m a few days away from hitting 90 days sober. How have you been?

4 Likes

I’m doing well! :slight_smile: Hitting my 6 months tomorrow. Congrats on your 90 days, so proud of you!

1 Like

6 months that’s amazing!! Curious how do you keep track of your days? Like on here it says I’m on 88 days but my monthly anniversary is on the 9th.

I’m keeping it simple and doing 30 day intervals, until I get to the year mark. I’ll have a few extra days to tack on doing it this way before I hit my year mark vs the months but I’m ok with that! :slight_smile:

So for me, I counted 90 days as 3 months but others do it based on the actual date.

Congrats on 90 days! And of course @MandiH on 6 months.

And totally, shamelessly replying to bump this thread. Your original post hit me like a wave, @Ninjakitty, and I’d like to send that same vibe out to the rest of the TS peeps, whether you have 1 day or 1 century. :heart:

2 Likes

Slowly but surely im getting back into the green. ODAAT

2 Likes

Every bad day I didn’t think I would survive I have survived. Every bad thing I have gone through has made me stronger. No matter how bad the night gets I will continue to survive. ODAAT!

1 Like

These are like the coolest motivationals thanks for sharing

1 Like