I promise you, it does get easier.

2 Likes

6 months is huge! :muscle:
Awesome!

1 Like

Congratulations!! Half a year :partying_face: :clap:

Keep up all the hard work :muscle:

1 Like

That is awesome, Jade. So happy for for you! Hit 4 months today. Looking forward to 6.

1 Like

@LeeHawk

That’s HUGE!!! I know how excited I was when I hit 4 months…I’m just as excited for you! Keep it up! When you feel not so strong, REMEMBER this feeling! It truly helps me when I feel weaker than I actually am. So proud of you!!!

1 Like

Amazing! Keep up the grate work girl! :clap::tada::raised_hands::green_heart:

1 Like

That’s awesome … WELL DONE!

1 Like

:confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:6 months now there’s a miracle right there congratulations :tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Well done lady!! :facepunch::facepunch::facepunch:
1b5b5c959e8bc0f57dcfed7d12154c69ec6cb5783f5c29954fa9fc323652225e.0

1 Like

Awesome work! :ok_hand::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::partying_face: it does get easier :pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

You’ve started the journey. Congrats on 6 months. Keep plugged in with any meetings you attend and keep pushing forward​:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::nerd_face::upside_down_face::grin::+1:t2::heart::heart:

1 Like

Congrats!!!

2 Likes