Still here!

I am still here. I still want to take Xanax because I need to sleep and I didn’t self Harm. I’m crying my eyes out. I feel hopeless. but I am here. thank you for all the messages. you guys are amazing.

7 Likes

I see you bud. You’re still there hang on you’ve got alot more to offer than you realize

2 Likes

Salve Paola, comè stai ? I hope that you’re all right. It’s a good thing that you’re here, and everyone is happy that you are. Everyone feels hopeless from time to time, but alcohol (or perhaps Xanax, in your case) is like putting a plaster on a big gash, or wearing gloves to cover up a finger with gangrene (sorry about the grim image).
You can do it, we all can, and we’re all here together.

1 Like

you are right… are u Italian?

Did you reach out to the services that I posted, you don’t have to go through this alone

1 Like

Hey, glad you are still here. Is it possible to just throw the Xanax away? For me it was absolute that I couldn’t take any benzos anymore. Or drink. Today I have 485 days clean from both.

It’s not easy to get off the benzos, not even close. But once you start dealing with the insane emotions and anxiety you start to get better. I have zero clue how I made it through those first weeks. Even when I was on a detox taper I was pretty sure I couldn’t live life without them. And all the taper did was keep me alive. It didn’t feel like it helped with anything else. Looking back now I’m amazed at how hard I fought, and that I actually won. I still have anxiety and sleep issues, but damn, I deal with them so much better and easier.

I didn’t…

oh I can’t. I had some Xanax in my glass and threw it away but I have still have the bottle…

Possiamo dire che si… infatti, sono di famiglia italiana, ma sono nato in Canada.
Sono un cittadino italiano, anche, ma vivo in Svizzera, nella zona dove che parliamo il francese.
Di dove sei ?

1 Like

sono della Sicilia!