Still in love with ❄

Since my last post about my setback from being sober, I haven’t stayed clean and honestly idk if I will ever be for a long duration of time…but I have cut back tremendously so i guess that’s a plus to starting to be clean in the long run but i can’t lie to myself about not wanting it…

1 Like

If you think you can’t, you won’t. If you think you can, you may. With the former, you have no chance. With the latter, you leave yourself the option to succeed.

2 Likes

I get it. I think i admitted it was a serious problem to myself a few times but never wanted to stop.

Harm reduction is good! It kept me afloat for years. And i loved weed, and wine, and beer. But if im honest with myself i knew for years I would have to stop for my life, and simply didnt want to quit and wouldnt put quitting on the table.

I dont know how to tell you how the switch finally flipped for me, when the switch will flip for you, and maybe it wont if you arent open to it.

But now im wishing I had done it back when I was talking like this years ago, and I cant get that time back no matter how much i cry. Dont lie to yourself about wanting it, but dont lie to yourself about the cost either.

4 Likes