Still the biggest question on my mind... šŸ¤”

How on earth is it humanly possible to hear voices that you have never heard that all speak with emotion, in their own tone and language???

How is it possible to see people in exact detail that you have never seen before in your life???

How is it even possible to dream and be in places that you have never been??? See people, hear people have conversations with them or even confrontation with them in your sleep if you have no prior knowledge or any expectations of what you are even doing???

How is it possible for two small children to have the same scary dream about a person trying to hurt their motherā€¦ Discuss it down to the detail of what they looked like, drove and did in your dream and both of you meet them together for the first time by accident in real life and get scared and straight up know that you are in immediate danger and you just know to go find your motherā€¦

How is it humanly possible to even create an invisible friend or entity based on just imagination alone that in every single aspect is real to you, communicates with you, walks with you, talks to you etc and build all of those thingā€™s that have to come together for them to be real to you with your human brain to their exact detail that later just disappears on you and you never see them again???

How is it possible to have your window open with a cool breeze flowing in all around you and you feel a hand on your back that leaves your skin feeling warm to you in that same area???

How is it possible to hear trumpets playing loud and other unexplained noises???

How is it possible to physically feel a force taking over you to the point that you decide to look it in the face (which is your face and see a reflection on your face that is unknown to even you) knowing good and well that creature staring and smirking back at you is someone else because you know you are not making those crazy faces at yourself??? Furthermore rebuking them from your existanceā€¦

How is it possible for a loved one to be 8 hours away and you pray that God will somehow communicate to them that you are in danger when that force returned and unable to reach them by phone and then they tell you about it and say I have no idea why I woke from a dead sleep but something and I canā€™t explain who or what told me that you were in serious trouble and they were worried to the point that they ran out to Wal-Mart and purchased a prepaid phone because their other one suddenly broke???

Because no matter how hard that I tried every single time throughout each one of my (4)pregnancies there was no way that I could imagine what my child might possibly/realistically look like to me, what their cry would sound like or what their touch would feel like that I had not yet experencedā€¦ My whole life Iā€™ve tried to imagine what the face of God might accurately or even realistically look like to me and yet Iā€™m unable to give that description because I have never seen his face (just a bright light where his face should have been visible) and I canā€™t vision itā€¦ Yet I believe he and many otherā€™s have spoke to me and all the above was real to me because I heard them with emotion in their voice in a tone that I donā€™t knowā€¦ If you believe itā€™s real and nobody else can see or hear it and you canā€™t accept itā€™s not are you really crazy just because they canā€™t give you a logical explanation???

Iā€™ve been researching and can not find the answers anywhereā€¦ I have to knowā€¦ I donā€™t think that I am anywhere near talented enough to put all of those factors and thingā€™s together to make it so if I wasnā€™t able to even imagine the aboveā€¦ Then how could I possibly create an entire being like that??? I honestly do not feel that I have that ability whatsoeverā€¦ Iā€™m telling you that I do not because I know meā€¦ šŸ¤·

3 Likes

The only thing is From the Almighty power of what we come to know as God. People donā€™t give our brains enough power and if you are a strong minded person and train your brain in ways you are able to reach limits that most donā€™t have the answers for. I donā€™t have all the answers but I can say I have been there except for the pregnancy thing well cause that would be not normal and personally I would be scared out of my mind. One cause Iā€™m a Male of The X cromizone but two cause how did ā€œSheā€ get me there lol. Count it as a gift of you being able to reach into other dominations that scientist have been trying to do for years.

1 Like

LOL Oh no, no babies on thatā€¦ :joy::joy::joy: In all fairness I do suffer from some pretty severe issueā€™s but I honestly donā€™t think the most advanced Schizophrenic on the planet has that kind of ability knowingly or unknowingly because Iā€™m not insaneā€¦ I canā€™t even wrap my mind around creating just one entity let alone good and evil along with harps, horns, angels, demons and real life people that Iā€™ve met in dreams laterā€¦ Wishing science could step it up a hairā€¦ Iā€™m a bit impatientā€¦ :neutral_face:

1 Like

I hear voices and see things that ā€˜arenā€™t thereā€™ā€¦

I spoke to a therapist about it a little and others, they said itā€™s psychosisā€¦ my doc is meth, so psychosis of meth.

I believe in spiritual healers and psychics. They say that Iā€™m gifted and that the drug opened up different sight kind ofā€¦ portals or seeing and hearing spiritually.

1 Like

Heej,

What an impressive read a long in your mind.
Thank you for sharing.
I am in a FB group on this subject. I have nothing to share like you except for my mom calling me when I was about to relapse and she senced it.
That how far I go.
I feel energy and I can alter it somewhat. To change the atmosphere in a room or a person.
I once experienced a trance during meditation where I connected to another member of the group and sheā€™d describe the feelings inside my body for 100% it is insane if you have no open mind toward spiritual thinking.

I came to except that we are vessels and just that. Whatever is in the universe is there to guide us. And the things you describe for me means you have such a strong spirit reseding in you, I understand how that can lead to drug abuse.

Take care and find a spiritual guidance it will change your world.

3 Likes

Thank you all so muchā€¦ @ThajokerNL it did lead me to exactly that at 39 yearā€™s old after struggling with most of these issues throughout my life, definitely doing thatā€¦ The night that entity tried to kill me I swear to you I saw 7 shooting stars in a rowā€¦ I said a prayer for my husband, each of my children and grandchildrenā€¦ Here fairly recently I read that the lady setting at Jesus table was named Mary and he rebuked 7 spirits from herā€¦ This makes me feel like God knew what was in me, he helped me that night and wanted me to know for certain that it was him even though I didnā€™t know all of that at the time I still knew that donā€™t happen 7 times in a row like thatā€¦ :stars::stars::stars::stars::stars::stars::stars: I strongly feel this wayā€¦ I canā€™t help itā€¦ I do not feel like I am at all special but rather I was trying to communicate with him because I was powerless in the situation as this force tried to end me and in all honesty should have ended me because it forced enough Meth up my nose to OD a full grown elephant because it has to be done according to herā€¦ I feel like we are all sent signs that many ignore in fear of being called crazy or simply disbelief because it seems far fetchedā€¦ @Li_der same and drugs made it a thousand times worseā€¦

Outside of this and a few other unforseen issues I feel pretty positive and fairly normalā€¦ I know that in itself has to sound crazyā€¦ :100:

multiple edits to try to give a better understanding of whatā€™s going on

1 Like

You are really brave for sharing these questions. I will be praying for you love. I have been where you are and very, VERY few people know, because if I told people even half of what I have experienced they would think I am more nutty than a bag of peanuts. But that doesnt make it not real. What people think changes nothing when it comes to the memories of the realities of all of these things. I believe 100% there is a realm we cannot see but sometimes accesses our realm. I mean I became a Christian a little over a year ago and it changes nothing about my time before that. I put some of what I experienced down to mental health, the brain is powerful and is designed to protect itself and sometimes trauma has made things manifest that are not real for me. I can accept that. BUT then there is the stuff not even mental illness can explain. Things, as you say, jointly experienced with other people. People who dont even believe unexplainable things happens. And THOSE things are the things that, if Iā€™m honest, terrified me. What I can say is different, as a Christian, is I dont find those things unexplainable anymore, nor do I find them less terrifying, but by Gods grace I have found peace in not necessarily knowing why or how, but rather knowing Who is sovereign over all of existence. God, who lives and loves from a realm outside of time and space and matter, where the laws of reason and science dont mean anything. God has ultimate power of everything, but I do believe he allows things of darkness to do what they do for His purposes and reasons. Iā€™m not always stoked about that, but I do believe it. I was, I guess you could say, stalked, byā€¦somethingā€¦ for over a year of my life. It was before I became a Christian, and looking back I feel it was something dark distracting and taunting me to try prevent Gods plan to come into my life. I became obsessed with paranormal things because too many things were just unexplainable and to real. I was happy to write off things if ANYTHING else could explain it, and there were still way too many things left that are just weird and unexplainable. Not by my capability anyway. I believe God will oneday explain things to me though. What I can say is that it was the worst year of my life, and then God created a gap to breathe, and showed me Christ. And ever since that moment, things have never been the same. I was sober for a period of 3 months at the timeā€¦I got saved and I was lying on my bed, I just flopped on my bed and I was looking at the ceiling, juaybreflecring on the day, and in the corner of my eye I sawā€¦a presence enterā€¦it had no shape or form and yet had a shape and form (I cant explain it) and I felt this sinister sense of a final attempt to scare me back into a life of fear and chains, and in that moment I remembered who my King is now and I started praying out loud, at this point I closed my eyes because I WAS scared. But I was scared with a Hero. I was scared and had a hand I could grab. And I started praying outloud, reciting bible verses from memory that I had never memorised. I cant even now remember what verse it was, but I remember speaking aloud about who my King is and I remember citing, possibly something in Romans about nothing separating me from Gods love. And I was petrified but I opened my eyes again, still staring at the ceiling, and I felt it just leave. If you imagine the most humidity you have ever been in, where it feels hard to breathe and the air feels wet, entering your lungs, and you almost feel like youā€™re losing air. It felt like that as I saw it enter. And just as quickly as that thick form entered, it left again. And after that, it never came back. I believe it was, whatever had stalked me, returning for seconds. Only this time I knew in my heart who I am and Who I serve. And I felt it submit to that and leave. It sounds bizarre. When I say it or write it like this I feel like a mad woman. But it changes nothing. This was just a few months ago, before my first relapse after like 6 months clean. I wasnt on any pills, it was before my hands got so bad I had to start taking pain killers, I was mentally solid, spiritually filling my cup each day with Gods Word. Nothing weird had happened for what seemed forever. Like Iā€™ve been in a spout of depression since then, and relapsed 10 times. Iā€™m a fallable l being, what can I say. I try not to judge who God is by my failings. I will say that everytime Iā€™ve turned from that life and asked Gods help, He has been right there waiting. When I pray for Jesus to save me again and again because I have a tendency to just destroy good things in my life; he always shows up. Iā€™ve tried to even run from Christ after I became a Christian and I couldnā€™t do it. God has never let me go.

This is part of my story and I know everyone is on their own journey. I respect that 100%. Just know there is someone who believes that the unexplainable does happen and that there is more to what we see and touch. And no matter how much it is forced on society that there is no God there is no paranormal or spiritualā€¦it just simply isnt true.

Iā€™m praying for you and youā€™re in my thoughts love. I pray you find the peace God has granted me.

All the love
:pray::heart:

2 Likes

Itā€™s amazing people bringing up stories about their mums. My mom raised me from 2 years old, and I was in the middle of a suicide attempt, literally in progress, and she called me out of the blue and goes, what are you doing??? I was like whatā€™s up mum, real casual, and she goes I have this AWFUL feeling about you! What are you doing???

No one knew what I was gna do, or anything about it. There is 0 reason for her to have been this distressed when she rang, but yeah after a few seconds of trying a get her off the phone and her probing me assertively about what Iā€™m doing, I broke down and told her. She plucked me out of my life the next day. We lived about 650km away from each other. It was like 11pm.

Just too bizarre. And I cant even say it was some blood related maternal thing, but she is my mum through and through and had God not used her I would be dead.

3 Likes

Goosebumps neck to toeā€¦ This thread might be crazy to some but itā€™s heart warming to me :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Same!!! :heart::v:

1 Like

@Swam Stacy :blush: absolutely everything that you just covered and so much more that would probably be impossible to communicate to each other in wordā€™s of understandingā€¦ :100::100::100:

If these things would have only happened to me after being forced to try to kill myself with that drug I could possibly accept this as psychosisā€¦ But it has been happening to me for as long as Iā€™ve had the ability to think and rememberā€¦ Epidemics typically donā€™t happen without some kind of exposureā€¦ Methamphetamine does not have the ability to force you to pick it up and kill yourself with it if you have not yet even purchased it or have never used itā€¦ Thatā€™s impossibleā€¦

About a year before that event took place I was sleeping on my couch watching a show and I woke from a pretty sound sleep and saw someone or something looking at me through the window on my doorā€¦ The glass was fogged up like it would be if someone was standing there breathing on itā€¦ I covered my head up and then pulled my blanket down a bit to look and they or it were still thereā€¦ It didnā€™t say nothing of do nothing it just watched meā€¦ I still had a phone at this time so I took a picture of itā€¦ I uploaded it to social media to those I was friends with and at least 50 people agreed that if it was not Photoshop they would have been frightenedā€¦ Iā€™m not sure what or who that was but I got everything from a wizard to a biblical spirit based on what it looked like when I uploaded itā€¦ I ended up watching it watching me until daylight and it was no longer visibleā€¦

Soon after I started having really serious marriage issueā€™sā€¦ I decided rather than rightfully walking out that I would try to honor my word and vows to God because I made that promise to him tooā€¦ I felt like because itā€™s my family that I had to look at every possibility of making it work before calling it quits as wellā€¦ I decided that I would turn to my Bible as a guide because although I felt really lost I knew who got me out of the water before in lifeā€¦ So I made a commitment to myself not only was I gonna read that entire book :mahjong: for myself but I was gonna start at the beginning in the King James Version and research where I didnā€™t understand some thingā€™s so I could at least be whatā€™s expected and do whatā€™s expected because that was who was there for meā€¦ Well thatā€™s also when all Hell broke loose in my lifeā€¦ I didnā€™t make it through the first book Genesis before I started having dreamsā€¦ I was upstairs sleeping one night and I had a dream that there were 7 demons with wings (which is not how my mind would vision a demon to look but rather an angel) and they were slamming themselves into the side of my house which is two stories (nothing human could have done this) screaming and pounding wanting inside, the noises that they were making is almost unbearable to think aboutā€¦ They completely had me surrounded and wanted inā€¦ What actually woke me up is the slamming into the side of my houseā€¦ It was still happening when I wokeā€¦ That next morning I was at our local dollar store getting some cleaning supplies when a little elderly lady walked up to me and said do you believe that Jesus is coming back??? As she handed me a pamphlet I responded yes mam I absolutely doā€¦ She asked me if I believe that angels are real or an after lifeā€¦ She was a Jehovah witness (I gathered that much from the pamphlet)ā€¦ My response to her was yes and so are demons too because there was seven of them flying around my house last night trying to force their way inā€¦ She immediately looked frightened and fled from me before I could tell her it was a dream, well kind of sort ofā€¦ On my home I felt like she thought I was evil in saying thatā€¦ She was at least 75 or 80 and in all fairness she wasnā€™t a Roman priest so thereā€™s thatā€¦ :joy: But I worried for this ladyā€¦ I couldnā€™t understand how she can believe that there were Angels among us and not demonsā€¦ What would be the sense in that or logicā€¦ But I will also say that maybe she sensed somethingā€¦ I strongly feel that is when they got inā€¦ I made it about half way through the book before ever touching that drug while during the this process really crazy thingā€™s like escalated hardships would happen every time Iā€™d pick up the bookā€¦ After nearly dying my husband looks at me and says you canā€™t possibly still think that you heard God speak to youā€¦ I told him I donā€™t think that he did I KNOW that he did because he called me by my nameā€¦ I wouldnā€™t be sitting here if he didnā€™tā€¦ He looked at me like there was no hope left for meā€¦ He seemed fearful that I wouldnā€™t reconsiderā€¦

Since being completely clean from all harmful substances prescribed and otherwise I have not been able to pick my Bible back up to finish the storyā€¦ I tried and rather than opening the book I could only lay my hand on it and would step awayā€¦ Although I felt like I was learning God I still donā€™t know all his people (the 12 that sit at his table) and I couldnā€™t understand how you could defend or love people when not a one of them hung with him when it came down to itā€¦ In this world these days itā€™s really hard to tell good from evilā€¦ I asked him to lead me, direct me and teach meā€¦ I was led to this appā€¦ While reading and communicating with otherā€™s so far I have learned that Peter hung upside down because he didnā€™t feel good enough to hang right side up after denying God, I learned that Mary was released from the demons that were destroying her, and I learned that Daniels unwillingness to bend is what got him sent to the lions den to be devoured but it was his FAITH and and also his unwillingness to bend in that that got him out and saved his lifeā€¦ :100::100::100:

Iā€™m not sure why these crazy thingā€™s have happened to me but I will stand firm in saying there is not a path that I ever took that I wasnā€™t supposed to, that God was with me in good times and bad times regardless of the sin on my part and if those crazy and even extremely cruel things had not happened that I would not have ever known Godā€¦ I wouldnā€™t have ever been able to forgive my father for what he did to meā€¦ I wouldnā€™t have never understood why my little sister couldnā€™t put the needle down, why my cousin prefers to be a lesbian and how extremely sad it feels to be looked at as so wrong and different by so many, why my husband has desires for thingā€™s that I donā€™t etcā€¦ I believe that if we judge something hard enough we will be made to understand the reason first handā€¦

So Iā€™m gonna have to be unwilling to accept this as Psychosis and Iā€™m never gonna be able to bend on that and I am gonna have to pick my book :mahjong: back up (because an app just doesnā€™t have the same feel as touching it and reading the wordā€™s in redā€¦ Iā€™m gonna journey onā€¦ There is no force in this universe gonna stop me or change meā€¦ WHEN it returns for me Iā€™m gonna have to stretch my arms outā€¦ Iā€™ve had to do that in real life as well with my head under water while praying that God would forgive my trespasserā€¦ Thatā€™s why God came to me when I was just 13 in my dream in a place that I did not know with all of those people that felt like family and told me to take his hand, have faith and follow him and I would not drownā€¦ I was a great swimmer but terrified of the amount of water that could consume me if those waves were to crashā€¦ I never really knew that was one of many ways the Devil would try to take me outā€¦ :point_up::blush::stars::stars::stars::stars::stars::stars::stars:

God says :mahjong: you will know my people by their charity (love) :purple_heart:ā€¦ Thank you so much Stacy for taking the time to respond to me in so much detailā€¦ I know my tribe is out there because you are one of 144,000 among the living that he is coming back forā€¦ You might be many miles away but one day we are gonna be neighborsā€¦ :point_up::blush:

Me too yā€™allā€¦ Iā€™m gonna have to just be labeledā€¦ Labeled by man is still better than marked by a beastā€¦ :blush::100:

1 Like

Absolutelyā€¦ Leaning too hard on your own understanding is dangerous especially for folks like meā€¦ But if Iā€™m gonna be labeled Iā€™ve gotta know WHYā€¦:point_up::blush::100:

Sadly itā€™s more like who hasnā€™tā€¦ That number would be very smallā€¦ People, doctors, etcā€¦ PTSD, Severe Anxiety, Manic Depression, Bipolar, Psychosis etcā€¦ :flushed:

And possible Schizophreniaā€¦ It was once mentionedā€¦ :pensive:

Congratulations to you on your sober timeā€¦ :blush: You are absolutely right it is and has gotten me 654 dayā€™s of life that I would not have had otherwise eitherā€¦ :100:

We are to above all else love one another the way God loves usā€¦ We are to forgive one another the way God forgives usā€¦ If we say we love him we are to follow his commandmentsā€¦

Thatā€™s really about all I got on thatā€¦ Although I have not read the entire book I am somewhat familiar with the endā€¦ Thereā€™s just a lot in the middle that I donā€™t know that I feel like I should so I can be what I should beā€¦ Kind of like watching a movie but missing the details in the middleā€¦ Thatā€™s why I feel the need to finish thisā€¦ :neutral_face:

Addedā€¦ It will be the same in the end as it was in the beginningā€¦ :mahjong: Which now has me wondering since you asked me that questionā€¦ If I should put myself through the attack of learning the middle or just let God lead me to what I need to know??? I asked him to show me and Heā€™s coming through on thatā€¦

I wanted to write just to say youā€™re not alone. I donā€™t have the time or energy right now to describe in any detail, but in my life, regularly, I look around me and feel the pulsing energy of life and creation and renewal and rebirth and conception, and I marvel at it. I am immersed in wonder at the incredible power of life and love and growth, everywhere around us. I feel it deep within me, in my heart, in my bones. It is one of my favourite feelings :innocent:

Side note, I have experienced very specific dƩjƠ vu (remembering the exact details of a person and a place, even when I know for a fact I have never physically been there), many times. I have seen the things in my dreams. That is just one element of my experience of life and connection though. In general it is the marvelling at life and the power of life (like I said above) which is more common.

2 Likes

Thank you Matt for respondingā€¦ Yes I can certainly understand not having the time and energy on thatā€¦ It seems to me that you are at peace with your lifeā€¦ I believe thatā€™s how we should feelā€¦ :blush:

1 Like

I just wanted to let you know that I read Hebrews 11ā€¦ I decided to read the entire chapter so it would make better senseā€¦ Verse 13 really stepped out to meā€¦ These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earthā€¦ As well as 27 By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.

Thank you so much for your guidanceā€¦ Iā€™m feeling like I can go to sleep tonightā€¦ :point_up::blush:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for responding in such detailsā€¦ Iā€™ve even felt like maybe itā€™s something like EMP signals in some of these things and researched itā€¦ I think Iā€™m a little sensitive to those for some reasonā€¦ Do you know anything about them? Thanks again :blush:

1 Like