Straight edge again

From 2011 till 2016 i was pursuing a clean lifestyle of being straight edge, which meens don’t drink, smoke or take drugs, i was Highley energetic, in great physical shape, in 2016 my father passed away so i began drinking a lot gained 40 pounds of fat losed my ambition… Today i reclaim my integrity join me in to the straight edge movement.

8 Likes

Im close, drink caffeine though… good for you deciding to take back control!

2 Likes

I’m planning in quiting caffeine as well but first let’s take down alcohol

2 Likes

I’m more in to metal but hey I think straight edge is far better then being a drunk rude person =))

2 Likes

Well I’m more a metal guy but i just took the positives from the movement I just loved there committed to stay sober, the rest of it, fighting and being rude that is not for me.

1 Like

This is very inspiring 2011 to 2016? And you want to reclaim that? It’s in you. Just had a little bump in the road. I to wish to say it’s been years since I’ve had a drink

2 Likes

Let’s do it again!!!

2 Likes

I’m straight edge in 2010 until 2011, but not until vegan straight edge, i can stop my drinking and drugs and just doing sex with my girlfriend that’s my wife , maybe try to stop smoke can be straight edge again,
Now i am ready to collect the CD underground bands in my country or foreign countries

1 Like