Straight edge/Hardcore thread

Have you heard youth code? The carry on singers current band…

1 Like

Yeah I think I caught them when they did like random reunions, they were part of a fest called wrecking ball

Cold cave isn’t really up my alley but my husband likes em :slight_smile:

1 Like

Omg that’s like totally not my thing haha!! I’m hopelessly stubborn and narrowminded, music needs to be a band with guitar bass drums :grin:. No, i also enjoy other types of music, like reggae, folk, some singer/songwriter, americana, 60/70’s rock, some hip/hop. I even went to a didgeridoo fest a few weeks ago, which was surprisingly dance/techno orientated, but i enjoyed for the fact they played everything live, no computer beats etc.

2 Likes

That’s an amazing line up!!! I’m jealous!!!

Haha that’s fair enough!

I didn’t even know didgereedoo festivals existed! I need to explore this scene!

1 Like

I saw them too !

Very particular and strange, dunno if I liked them, but they surely don’t compromise :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Forgot the music!
Have Heart: no roses no skies

The sun can take too long
to end the endless night

1 Like

Which festival is this?

Hellfest, in France ! 7 days, 350 bands :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh cool! I’ve seen line ups for that before and it always seems pretty good!

350 bands is crazy!!!

1 Like

Here’s a contribution

2 Likes

Yeah man! Haha, it’s quiet a thing here in portugal. The festival already exists for a long time. This year they started it up in small format again after two year covid break.

Was it fatt festival? The music I quickly checked out seems really interesting!

Perhaps we can start the world’s first straight edge didgeridoo band :grin:

Yes Fatt festival, that’s it.

Well if were to have a band again, for sure it’s gonna be without didgeridoo :grin:.

New Contention, Florida’s vegan straight edge, hitting hard

I may even forgive them the Purification rip off at the beginning :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

TEARS OF GAIA: Burial

1 Like

Bim bam boooooom :facepunch:t2:
xDELIVERANCEx EP is throwing bricks

A straight edge war is announced for November in Paris, count me in, big time :raised_hands:t2::muscle:t2::facepunch:t2::v:t2::metal:t2:

3 Likes

Hey you live in Paris? You should check out the gig of Chain Whip. They play there this tuesday in a place called Le Klub. I had been looking if i could find a flight to go see. But than decided against the whole idea. But it’s a cool band, not straight edge i think, but worth checking out

I live one hour from Paris yes. And I’ve been to Le Klub many times. Not my favorite place! I wasn’t in France on Tuesday anyway. I’ll check them, thanks!

1 Like