Stressed TO THE MAX 😫

Today’s just been one of those stressful, emotional days. I just want to lay in the bed and cry. Ugh! Normally I’d just drink til I passed out :cry: now I have to deal with emotions sober. I’ve done it before but just idk today is crappy!!hope everyone has a great weekend!

5 Likes

Sounds like you need a big scream into a pillow!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Seriously tho, I hate those stressful times too. Can you get out for a walk? Do you workout at all? Or just do the pillow scream…it helps me sometimes. :heart:

1 Like

I need to workout!! We are moving soon praise the Lord so I can start walking. I don’t like walking at night here it’s a busy thru st. And dark lol. Probably a bubble bath and a good cry might work then the pillow lol :joy: do you do any types
Of things that help to de stress?

3 Likes

A warm bath in epsom salts helps. Pillow screaming!!! Exercising…hit the gym at night. Dancing fitness classes. Yoga. Guided meditations. Ride my bicycle really hard and fast for a couple of hours.

Mostly I find physical activity really helpful for my body and mind when I am stressed.

Venting on here is also popular. :heart:

2 Likes

What is guided meditation?! I’ve been doing the dr teals eucalyptus epsom salt baths :heart::heart::heart: so relaxing!!! I def need to move around more. I have a 7 mo old and I’m home all the time w her. And always exhausted lol

1 Like

Some days are reallllly hard . I know that picking the phone up to vent helps me.
Roller coaster emotions.
Do you read ? I started reading self help books and also completely changed my diet and started keto.
So meal prepping has become a new round stress reliever :heart: I haven’t got my bearings to go to gym . Still pretty fatigued .
I love practicing chakra balancing years ago prior to my addiction, I lost myself spiritually when I was high so now I’m back …
love it, take yourself on a little shopping spree too​:stuck_out_tongue: good luck :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hey cocco so good to see you sharing ,have you looked up smart recovery online,maybe if you’re in bed today not feeling your best look it up may keep your mind busy on something proactive. it’s ok not to be pk sometimes

2 Likes