Stronger than I thought

I can’t believe I made it to 30 days. I didn’t know I could do it. I have worked hard with a counselor and am proud of myself. At 45 years old, I’m finally embracing who I am.

17 Likes

I can believe you made it to 30 days. You’re stronger than you think. Well done and congratulations Beth!!

fireworks

2 Likes

Congratulations!

I don’t have fireworks like Lisa does, but if I did I’d set mine off too! Well done!

I’m at 54 days and I still can’t believe it either. I sure like the person looking back at me in the mirror every morning though.

Keep up the perseverance!

3 Likes

Congratulations!! :tada: keep staying strong :muscle:t3:

1 Like

Nice job! 30 days is wonderful. Keep it rolling one day at a time!

1 Like

Well done.
It’s like anything new that we do in life. We often don’t know we can do it until we try and then suddenly we realise that we can and our confidence grows.
Keep it up Beth, this is what kept me sober at first, gaining the confidence that I could actually do it, my self doubt over two years of trying had convinced me otherwise.
Watch those days on the counter clock up and be really proud of your ability. See if you can build your confidence up over other areas of your life as well.
It all helps in our growth.

That is so wonderful to hear @Scarlett3!!! Great job on your 30 days and keep moving forward!!! :heart:

Good for you Beth! :partying_face: