Stuggling With Narcotics

I’m struggling with tramadol and clanazapam for a while now and I’m having withdrawal what can I do

:disappointed: I’d suggest exercise. Even if you don’t feel like it. Burn away the cravings. Get out in nature and meditate.

1 Like

Taking immodium or probiotics will help with the loose bowels. Hylands makes a otc for restless legs. Tylenol or ibprofen may help. Make sure to hydrate as much as you can. Once you start getting energy back start to exercise alittle each day. It is definately a long process to detox but you can do it! Be patient you will eventually feel the tables turn once the physical wd symtoms fall away one by one. Mentally it can be much longer then just a few months like the physical wd is…

3 Likes

Craving, sever anxiety, cold feverish, sleepiness, dehydration, drooling at times

Thank you so much I really appreciate it

1 Like

Some good news: that’s about your usual benzos withdraw so your not alone.

Some bad news: that’s about your usual benzos withdraw so the first few days will be a little rough.

Benzos are tricky to come off of bc there are health risks involved, even though by this point I think you would have found that out. Just stay the course and be as in tune with your body as possible. Try and get a detox buddy who can sit with you.

1 Like

Thank you I do have access to all these things and will definitely try NA

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your help

Also, I know everything hurts and you probably aren’t in the mood, but try laughing. I don’t know why, but it always helped me.

1 Like

I watched 2 hrs of America’s Funniest videos every night. I didn’t think I would laugh but even on day 2 in withdrawal. A little laugh happened.

2 Likes

It does release endorphins, which everyone is lacking when they are going through it, so there’s some science behind it

1 Like

That and vibing out to some music u like, I listened to a few songs on repeat while I was going through withdraws and now when I hear them they remind me just how terrible I felt and that I don’t want to go through that again. Do everything @Donnie_Spiering said for sure, that’s solid advice, ur gonna feel like u got hit by a truck while u had the flu for a few days to a few weeks depending on the severity of ur usage, it took me about 2 weeks b4 I had any desire to get out of bed for anything I didn’t have to, but like he said once the physical part is done it does start to get easier and one thing ive noticed since it has…the various pains I started taking the stuff for seemed to have disappeared or lessened in intensity to the point it’s easily manageable with an occasional ibuprofen or Tylenol :blush: right now ur fighting the drugs telling ur mind and body you need them, but they can’t hold that grip on u but so long

2 Likes

Thank you so much this has.ade my day and I know it’ll help me get through this

1 Like

Benadryl, peptobismol and Gatorade. Benadryl is a life saver

I’m afraid of taking any medicine because I’ll over use it at this point I’m afraid to fall again because I’ve been craving pills during my withdrawal and I just really want to get detoxicated