Sunday and everyday messages!

Dress for Success

ā€œDonā€™t belittle your grief. Your pain is genuine. This valley is real. You must acknowledge the Lord is near and accept his help to get out.ā€

2 Likes

@Joyw4. Hereā€™s some cool messages and such that our friend @louwho has posted for usšŸ˜‰

3 Likes

Gods View on Vocation

The app is called Abideā€¦ Itā€™s God centered meditation! I love it!

Iā€™m just getting started on my sober journeyā€¦i am confident Iā€™ve accepted and am addressing step 1ā€¦step 2 and 3 look tough as Ive never been a religious personā€¦any advice? I keep thinking that my higher power is AA itselfā€¦the positive energy I receive each meetingā€¦why do I feel like thatā€™s a short cut? If i could run with that mentality, I think Iā€™d feel much better offā€¦

1 Like

If I were you I would keep working the steps and let the process happen naturally. I wouldnā€™t force anything, but Iā€™d be actively seeking. A relationship with God or your higher power is something you will develop. Just like any relationship you get out of it what you put into it. If it feels right and is helping you then keep doing what youā€™re doing. My relationship with God just clicked, I knew all along he was there. He was just waiting for me to invite Him into my life. Now that I have, my life is exponentially better in every aspect. Pray and meditate about it. Heā€™s always there, just waiting for you :blush:. Does that help at all?

Yeah, thank u for the response and adviceā€¦its such a confusing and somewhat frustrating part of this! (At least for me)

Maybe ur right, and itā€™s just something that I canā€™t force and have to let develop naturally. Itā€™s hard though, because each meeting I go to, and each big book chapter I read, constantly states that success is only probable if I accept my higher powerā€¦so itā€™s like this looming decision is always there! :grinning:

Thanks again, I look forward to learning more from u, the content youā€™ve provided is great!

1 Like

FaceTime

1 Like

That was awesome thx

1 Like

Ready or Not

1 Like

AMEN to that!!!