Taking Prayer Request Any time

Drop your prayer request down below with your name or message me your name and I got you in prayer.

9 Likes

Hey, I would love if you could pay for me, I’ve been struggling to stay sober, I got injured at work and I’m at home on short term disability awaiting surgery. I want to stop using but I’m struggling hard to do so. I’m used to working away from home and away from my addiction. But now that I’m not I struggle to b stay away. I could really use some praying

4 Likes

Message me your name.i got you.

Hi Erik

Des here. When two or more are gathered in prayer.

Prayers please for me and my children.

Prayers that I finally step sober and crush all negativity in my life.

Amen

4 Likes

Flannery is my name and thank you for this thread. Prayers that I have positive thoughts and am protected from the enemy and don’t fall into temptation. Thank you so much. GOD BLESS

5 Likes

Tpwheel’s name is Tom. If you click on someone’s avatar, you’ll see their name (if they’ve entered it).

2 Likes

Thank you .

1 Like

Done :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

Done :pray: :pray: :pray:.

1 Like

Done :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

2 Likes

It so it is. Amen. Blessings to you.

Thank you so much!!

Done again. I got you.

1 Like

Done again. I got you. :pray:

2 Likes

If you could please pray for someone very close to me. His name is Gianni. He is currently in treatment for a brainstem tumor. Has been fighting this for 3 years now. I’d truly appreciate that :rose: Thank you. God bless :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m on it right now. Got.you and him.

2 Likes

Thank you so SO much!!

1 Like

What a lovely idea. My name is Elizabeth and I’m struggling with my alcohol addiction :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Got you before the sun I set.

1 Like

Hello my name is Jennifer and I am going through a break up and trying my hardest to not drink. Thank You for prayer :pray:

3 Likes