Talking sober awards 🥇

you win :trophy: hands down :grin:

1 Like

@anon89207786 thank you my friend :pray:t5::pray:t5::pray:t5::pray:t5::pray:t5:

2 Likes

The most dazzling nightly affirmation award goes to @SobahCobra79. Finally its your turn to shine :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

:smiley::joy: Thank you Sir!! Humbled and honored.

2 Likes

Eric and @JasonFisher or @liv_m best of the memes

6 Likes

25 posts were merged into an existing topic: Derailment void / Off topic 2021

IMG_0883

7 Likes

I was doing some deep diving in some TS data and found some interesting nuggets and felt some awards were in order…

First nugget: Over 88% of the content on TS in 2020 was created by 10% of it’s users.

The award for Most Replies Created in 2020 goes to @Dazercat; you sir created a whopping 4% of the content in 2020!! That’s a lot of memes!

Second Nugget: In 2020, there were approx. 6,343 topics created by 1,501 users

The award for the 2020 Topic Master goes to @RetainKing; Your 132 topics has enlighten all of us. :slight_smile:

Third Nugget: Over 913,000 hearts were given in 2020

The award for Most Loved goes to @jjcarson92; You have averaged an impressive 21 loves per post in 2020. What can I say, we love you, man!

Fourth Nugget: There are about 680 posts created each day

The award for Chattiest Kathy goes to @littlemisschatterbox; Coming in at an average 43 posts per day, at this pace, you will overtake @Dazercat’s spot at most replies by over 42%. You have definitely lived up to your moniker! :rofl:

13 Likes

5 Likes

I look back and see all of the responses have been moved to the Derailment thread - so there’s another award: The Derailment Champion This award is for those who keep the mods employed by testing their mettle and everlasting fortitude. This one has a three way tie; @littlemisschatterbox @Dazercat & @Fury. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d ask for a speech, but who knows where that would end up. :rofl:

Ok, I’ll see myself out now…

15 Likes

struggling to breathe through laughter

2 Likes

Where has this gif been my whole life and why have I never seen this moment?

(Ignoring the score at the bottom…but I know I watched this game since it was against my team!)

1 Like

I believe it is a tie between @Dazercat and @JasonFisher for funniest memes. Everyone who posts, thank you. You give me life.

6 Likes

I’d like to thank my friends here at…

Oooooo look squirrel :chipmunk:

5 Likes

Who do people rate as the most attractive?

The derailment king / queen?

The brown noser?

The biggest rule breaker?

3 Likes

Who’s the most savage moderator? :woman_judge: :man_judge: :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Who’s the neediest attention seeker :wink:

7 Likes

Oooooo touché :wink:

1 Like

Honestly I was thinking of me for that award but I think some others have me beat.

1 Like

Why thank you Laura :hugs::heart::joy:

I thought I was gonna get the cat-lady trophy :joy::joy::joy: