Talking Sober Merchandise

I would like to purchase some merch for … well … me. Hopefully that would support this site that supports me. Who can help?

2 Likes

We used to offer merchandise, but I don’t see that option anymore. Perhaps @Robin, the creator of the app, can assist.

One way to support TS is to become a Patron! Search Become a Patron and you should find out how!

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks sassy I signed up to be a patron today so Jan. 1st 2022 that will apply. I would love to create a talking sober Gratidude t-shirt. We disussed it on the daily gratitude thread in the past Lmao I thought I saw sober time hoodies and other stuff before. Thanks for the info.

5 Likes

Yes, there were hoodies and t shirts…Robin gifted me a SoberTime t-shirt with my username when I was modding all by myself…super cool and appreciated!

2 Likes

Once I become a patron does it automatically go to TS or do I pick TS?

1 Like

I clicked a patron link after using the search here and believe it goes direct to TS

I did that. Is it not attached to this profile?

1 Like

I guess ask @SassyRocks or another moderator or robin. Not my strength. Good luck.

@I.cant.We.can sorry. didnt realize it was a direct reply…

1 Like

It goes to TS. Also, it can take a little time before the Patron flair shows up with your avatar.

1 Like

Thank you. I just upgraded the app too. So many theme options. Very cool…

2 Likes