2 Likes

Mines Def E2 AND OR E3

1 Like

I drink green tea, and if you try to put anything in it I will cry. :tea:

6 Likes

are those for torture or tea?

5 Likes

I’m a One cuppa coffee a day guy.
Then I enjoy my morning green tea. I like the Republic of Tea. I use one tea bag of
The Organic Turmeric Ginger and a tea bag of
Lean Green. Super Green Tea.
It makes for a perfect 12 ounces and lots of good benefits.
:heart:

4 Likes

This goes into all the details you would ever need to know about tea in Britain

Although usually we would pour water straight from the kettle into a cup or mug. And very rarely with the full cakes, scones etc (sadly).

2 Likes

Matcha is really good. But the price tag is crazy :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I can’t see any tea in A1, A2, B1 and C1 :smile::smile::smile:

3 Likes

I drink my tea green, and my coffee black.

3 Likes

tenor (63)

1 Like

I could not have even imagined a worse way to make tea. Not without adding biohazardous materials.

4 Likes

Last time I tried to make tea I ended up in the hospital

2 Likes

what on earth did you put in that tea?

2 Likes

My favourite brew for the last months has been this mix of chamomile, caraway and aniseed. I call it tea but I’ve been sternly corrected. It’s HERBAL INFUSION! OK. I like it anyway. And it makes good use of my otherwise uselss special beer glasses collection.

4 Likes

F3 or f4 I just the natural taste of tea but it never hurts to add a splash of milk or sugar

1 Like

I’m a kitchen witch, at least my friends claims I am. I make brews and herbal infusions. I make one to help my kids sleep. I said that we got if from Sandman. It’s chamomile, lavender and passion flower. And we drink it with milk and honey. Your herbal infusion reminded me of our Sweet dreams one.

When I was young and was in London I bought a powder/instant tea from Whittard of Chelsea called Sweet dreams, I remember that it was somekind of really sweet honey flavor. And I absolutely loved it, so I borrowed the name for my herbal brew :blush:

2 Likes

Ooh I would love to be a kitchen witch :mage::crystal_ball:

I have an allotment and I would like to grow some medicinal herbs and plants there. Will start my list with lavender, chamomile and passion flower. Any more suggestions?

Sounds delicious!

1 Like

I hear u, in Japan putting anything in green tea is so weird! When I go to uk, I am like wtf?

1 Like

I do like a big mug of tea :muscle::joy:

@Tomrichards

Although we don’t have one anymore. No idea what happened to it. Maybe we just didn’t need a mug quite that big :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve got the normal kitchen herbs in my garden, even if it’s a mess at the moment.

Mynth, thyme (thyme works for cough and sore throat as well but it doesn’t taste to good) orgeano, basil, and dandelion. Coltsfot is also medicinal but you can’t plant it where I live because it’s a wildflower.

There’s a lot more but this one’s are “safe” some flowers and herbs can do good but are also toxic.

1 Like