Technical help please!

Send discobot a message to discobot. Then put this in the body.

@discobot start new user

Ha! That restarted the tutorial for me!

1 Like

@Robin
Robin, for a week I’ve had extremely slow load times, missing avatars, and frequently threads won’t load or only partially load. Sometimes when I launch the app, it takes 30 seconds for anything to show up. This happens whether I’m on a browser/computer, my app, or a browser on phone. I’ve tried everything, including clearing caches, restarting devices, clearing history, etc. - I’m pretty tech savvy, but can’t figure this out. Nothing to do with internet speed/access/ or software. Furthermore, I deleted the app and re-downloaded thinking that would help, but it didn’t. Now I seem to be stuck with the advertisements again. Do I have to re-pay for ad free? Any advice appreciated. Thanks! Tom

1 Like

As in a basic user not member or regular do you mean Liv? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think it’s a couple of weeks, it does explain it somewhere. If you go to the first couple of notifications Friv when your re opened your account then one of those should take you to the explanation of the trust levels etc. I’ll try and find it myself aswell. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like