Terrible week

Its been such a rough week. I feel so alone. I haven’t been to a meeting in a couple weeks and I definitely am planning to go to one tomorrow. No matter what. I miss my meetings. It’s just such a far walk and my foot is still messed up from my car accident. Whatever it takes though right? Hopefully the meeting makes me feel better and I’m praying I get some good sleep tonight.

8 Likes

Yes. Whatever it takes. Keep reaching out as much as you need to.

1 Like

Meetings definitely help. I went to 7 in 6 days last week bc I knew with my daughter off school this week I wont be able to make it to any of my normal ones til Saturday. I’d try and definitely get to yours tomorrow. They always brighten my day. Hope tomorrow’s a better day for you :blush:

2 Likes

I don’t do meetings, but glad you find them meaningful. Sorry your week has been rough. Life can be like that sometimes for sure. Reaching out here can also be helpful.

Sleep is a tough one too. I am not the best sleeper and have tried a lot to get a full nights sleep. I do find a warm bath with epsom salts can help and getting exhausted from physical activity. Also, avoiding caffeine after noon.

:heart:

I hope you made it to your meeting! I don’t know where you live, but the lovely people on this site have told me about phone in meetings you can do as well. Maybe those could work while your foot is healing? Good luck!

“if youre going through, hell keep going” sometimes that saying helps me a bit hope maybe you too :slight_smile:

also, calling your local aa hotline could be an option. they might have a lady volunteer from the meeting you plan to attend to give you a ride. i’ve hooked a few people up with rides from the hotline. worth a shot if your foots messed up.