Thank you all t

Thank the Lord for this day

7 Likes

:raised_hand:

1 Like

And sobriety is a lot easier when faith is whole!

3 Likes

Christian here! Born again on July 21st, 2002. Struggled with alcohol my entire life and know exactly what you mean and how you feel about being the hypocrite and living a double life. Even though I loved God, I would still give into my temptation and get lit. I finally started going to AA again, have a sponsor and attending meetings everyday. It feels much better to live each day and sit in church on Sunday and not feel defeated and guilty. I know God loves me and forgives me but it still is a miserable place to be. (Caving to your flesh, then repenting, then doing it all over again…thousands of times) so glad i am off that rollercoaster!

4 Likes

Yep! Haven’t been doing the greatest job acting like it, though. But God is patient, and I’m thankful for that.

3 Likes

Ph 4 13. I can do all things through Christ, who gives me strength.

4 Likes

Yours is a great on also.

1 Like

3 Likes

Crosswalk.com

It’s a great Christian website. I think you might like it.

I’m Li, going on 13 days clean off meth. Each and everyday counts. A prayer at night and during the day has helped me a lot.

May God bless you with more and more sober days to look forward to. :pray::blue_heart:

3 Likes

Mark 10:27

2 Likes

I’m a Christian. Believe that the Bible is God inspired and true.

Favorite verse;

James 1:2-4

My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into diverse temptations, knowing this, that the trying of your faith works patience.

But let patience have it’s perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.

4 Likes

A devout christian here. There are several threads specific to this same topic if you search for them. Welcome to TS @PS91!

2 Likes

Im christian too.but I beliv strong this
“The kingdom of God inside you and around you”
Which is so true.

2 Likes

Yep here :wave:
Haven’t been to a church since ages bc the pastors are so so so boring.
But by accident I found out that in my town is an international church. I watched some of their older preaches online and wow, never seen something like this in Germany before. I really like their kind of worshipping.
They have smaller groups where you can get to know each other and they do a lot for the community. I may give this a try.

2 Likes

I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature.
For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. Romans 7:18 NIV

1 Like

Yes it is a great day that God has made. Psalms 118 v24. Every morning my family wakes up angry I remind them of this scripture. I am a Christian, I have been sober for 18 days It feels good to please God. Colossians 1 9-12

1 Like

I am a Christian, I have been sober for 18 days It feels good to please God. Colossians 1 9-12

1 Like