Thank you for the support

Today mark’s 3 weeks sober for me. 21 days of not drinking. 21 days of emotions and feelings. AA has helped me with some of it, and the support I have gotten here has been amazing. Thank you for helping to keep me sober one day at a time! :pray:

82 Likes

Nice job on your 3 weeks! I know how hard it can be to get there. :heart:

2 Likes

Way to go! It’s a hard slog, but it gets easier with time. Keep putting one foot in front of the other and things will start shifting - keep it up :bird:

4 Likes

Awesome!!! You made it to 3wks sober!! YES!! You CAN do this, see!:ok_hand:you’ve got this, now just keep the momentum going. Keep getting better at getting better each and every day, as a wise Yoda would say :grin: sober life = our best life! :raised_hands::blush: proud of you.

6 Likes

@SassyRocks thank you. The first 2 weeks were the worst this week has been more of self reflection and learning

3 Likes

Early days are difficult, but coming on here and reading can be very helpful. Stay strong!!

8 Likes

@aircircle thank you Ariel. One step, one day, one moment at a time!

4 Likes

@emc2018 thank you. Yes being sober is great. I actually what remember what I did the night before and I wake up feeling good.

3 Likes

I do find support in the community here and reading others posts help me realize we are not alone in the fight and struggles of addiction

6 Likes

Well done lady! Upwards and onwards! :facepunch:

2 Likes

@SoberWalker thank you so much dear friend :ok_woman:

1 Like

Good morning dear sober friends.
Have a wonderful day!

3 Likes

I hope everyone had a good day! Just getting home from my long day so I’m just checking in.

4 Likes

This is wonderful to here. Keep going.

1 Like

21 days of getting better at getting better! Better today than you were yesterday and tomorrow better still!

5 Likes

Thank you so much :grinning:

Thank you for being here

1 Like

That is such a good one, I myself keep going back to that.

1 Like

What a wonderful morning here in the north country of upstate New York. I hope each and everyone of you have an amazing day.

2 Likes

Well done, keep it up!

1 Like