Thank you for this app. ONE WEEK SOBER

I feel great knowing i havent touched Dabs in one week. I sometime miss the high when im bored but i know i can do this. The money i have saved in just one week time is awesome. I love this app. I come on here everyday and read everyone’s topics and it gives me motivation to keep on going down the sober path. Dont think you CAN’T do it because YOU CAN.

15 Likes

Congratulations on ur 1 week clean! :clap:

2 Likes

:clap: :clap: on your 1week clean and starting your recovery journey. Keep coming back and it works if you work it “work work work”.

2 Likes

Amazing, well done :bouquet:

1 Like

I know right! Same for me I check it through my day just whatever I might be doing at the moment or at work ! It’s awesome this is really going to help me out to because I am almost finished with my drug class which has helped a ton but I still need to continue such type of a good habit and I think this all is it for me as well but yeah girl it’s amazing how much money u can save from not using ya know keep it up you can do it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I feel the same way, it’s actually working. Also at 1 week myself, cheers and congratulations. Let’s stay on top of it.

1 Like

Congratulations! It feels so great, doesn’t it?

1 Like

Congratulations to you! AMAZING, hard work!

1 Like