Thanks to all!

Long time lurker, first time poster. I am currently 3 1/2 months sober and wanted to thank everyone that has shared your experience. It makes a difference, it really does. I’m not sure how or why I chose this app on day 1 but I’m glad I did. Your stories are my stories. If you can stay sober, I can stay sober. Much appreciated everyone and thank you again!

36 Likes

Welcome Brian! I’m so glad you decided to join in. Big congrats on your 3-1/2 months! That’s awesome! :partying_face::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome!! And congrats on your 3 1/2 months!! That is great!!

2 Likes

So glad u posted! Hope to keep reading more posts from u :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome and congrats on 3 1/2 months. That’s an awesome start. I look forward to hearing more about your journey.

1 Like

Welcome @BRnIowa :hugs:
Good to hear about your 3 1/2 months! Congratulations :heartpulse::tada::pray::sparkling_heart::tulip::tada::bouquet:

1 Like

Welcome and congratulations on 3.5 months! Being around like minded individuals sharing strength and hope among with struggles is very powerful for recovery. I’m glad you’re here

1 Like

Congratulations! So glad you’re here. :dizzy:

1 Like

Hello, glad you are here and yes you can definitely stay sober. I’ve only been sober 5 days but I’m going for the long haul because I’m so done with going overboard and having regrets.

Welcome Brian! Way to go! :grin::fire:

Congratulations with your 3,5 months sober Brian! :tada::tada::tada:
And a warm welcome to you! :raising_hand_woman: