The accomplishment/proud/bragging thread

It is all for fun. We have eachother’s contact information so if I wanted to take it offline I totally could. But his dad wouldnt be there to watch the rediculously fast relationship development so what would be the fun in that when we could just make all you guys watch our written words?

No comment.

I quit

Nope, I let em go. If u love something u gotta set it free?!?

I’m not shocked that you had a kid leash… :laughing:

:fire:

I made it to 500 days free of alcohol!! :blush::heart:

Congrats on 500

Congratulations! How’s everything else going and how is your daughter doing?

She’s doing ok sometimes it’s hard though. My depression is hitting hard and it doesn’t help that I quit coke. I feel like my thoughts are not right.

Hang in there momma. It may be a time soon for some professional help for you both to work thru your emotions. I never did and it took me most of a decade really to come to terms with things and how much life really changed without him. Also, I realized then what I had been doing in relationships because I was still looking for him, no one could fill that gaping void in my life. I got lucky it dawned on me eventually. I’m sorry to hear you’ve been feeling depressed, it’s a lot of major change all at once but I’m so proud of you for staying sober!! Maybe starting with your doctor is a good idea if you can be totally honest with them and see if there is anything they can do to help and possibly refer you guys to a good counselor. You don’t need to go thru this alone! I’m here too but I’m not nearly as knowledgeable as the professionals so I always offer their expertise too. Hugs!

Love the running @Bill_Phillips! I sure tried to bond with running, but my heart just wasn’t into it. Used an app called Couch to 5k. It did work & ran my first 5k but I was between 12-14 min mile…you ran under a :10 min mile! That’s Amazing! When’s your race??

I completed the race a little while back, but I’m hoping to run one on July 4th. It is hard to get into at first, but if you keep at it, eventually it sticks. Sort of like sobriety :slight_smile:

I feel silly…after I posted this I realized I was reading a comment from several months back so sorry :grin: great analogy! I remember feeling such a great natural high from it, like no other exercise & my appetite went through the roof. Best of luck July 4th

Say whaaaaaat?

Almost 100 days. And feeling strong.

Congratulations on 100 days!!! That’s so awesome!! Keep going!

Thank you! :heart_eyes:

Your doing so great! You should be very proud!

Thank you! I am. Stronger every day (mostly) :grin:

Congratulations @SarahJ!