The Art of Sobriety

FB_IMG_1515647465253

10 Likes

I literally have hundreds of paintings and drawings Iā€™ve finished. I do commission work. Hey! Thanks for directing me here :grinning:

1 Like

FB_IMG_1515646932627FB_IMG_1515646945340

6 Likes

FB_IMG_1515646993062FB_IMG_1515646958959

6 Likes

These are all exceptionally good. I wish I had your talent.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for that compliment. I appreciate it a lot. That sort of thing keeps me going.
Many timesā€¦for important Birthday and Christmas or whateverā€¦I just will do paintings/ drawings for people. But besides that, Iā€™m always working on new projects. Checking out other work across the net.
Art comes in so many shapes and forms. Musicians, sculptors, culinary, jewelers, makeup/ hairdressers, cosmetics, writers, athletic/ aesthetics, builders, home decorators/ designers, photographers, TV/ media, the list goes on and on. I think everyone is an artist in something.

2 Likes

That is amazing! I wish I had an eight of your talent!!

1 Like

Haha ohh shush! I know you have your talents. But thank you very much. That is really nice of you to say.

I pretend that I can paintā€¦

you have true talent!

5 Likes

Ahh yes! That statement is true. Clever! I like the way you use colors. Very vivid. It popsā€¦art buyers and enthusiasts love usage of strong color purposeful color.
ā€œA rolling stone gathers no mossā€.
ā€¦kinda reminds me of the saying you came up with. I like what you showed me. Keep painting tooā€¦keep with it!

1 Like

I love this tree!

ā€¦the statement about the bicycleā€¦not you saying you PRETEND to paint haha.

1 Like

Bahahaha. I figured as much, althoughā€¦ :crazy_face:

Okay good! I was hoping you would.
Thanks for sharing your work. I think I like the silhouettes of the cats best. But I like the wording you put on the bicycle painting. Have you sold any to anybody?

Are you doing the same face as the emoji you just posted? Haha

I have, but I mostly paint for gifts. I usually just trade my crafts for other peopleā€™s crafts. It works out well.

I believe they came up with that emoji just for meā€¦ that and the middle finger oneā€¦

Thatā€™s a great idea also to trade crafts. I have not do that before. But like yourself, I do give my work as gifts to important people in my life.

Well I like the googly eyes but I hope I donā€™t make you use middle finger one against me anytime. Haha

Iā€™ve donated a lot too. I am active in the disc golf community, and we have tournaments to raise money for struggling families. I usually donate paintings or the trees I create for them.