The Art of Sobriety

@Kmills888 Some blankets and scarfs I give away as a birthday gift

1 Like

One of my recovery journal entries.

2 Likes

6 Likes

a picture I took of my daughter at sunset on the bay!

8 Likes

Wow love this thread! Some hemp and crochet I’ve been working on, I find it very relaxing. Candle holder, lighter holder, wrapped headphones.

4 Likes

These are fantastic @Lola !

1 Like

Awesome work guys!

Finished after deliberation.

7 Likes

These (and much more) I made in 2002. I loved to draw but stopped some day (still dunno why).

2 Likes

4 Likes

I love it ! Is it for sale ?

Im amazed about all of u im so jealous lmao … Thank u guys .im nothing near like u when it comes to what u do .

How is that possible lol . So great !! Dot painting WOW

Ha ha, you are joking.

No im not .I do appreaciate fine art

Hmm, I don’t even know how much it’s worth or what I would ask for it. It’s a dream of mine to be good enough to earn a living from it, but my real life job is so busy, I struggle to get time to make a full portfolio and I also worry whether or not I’d be taken seriously.

It’s hanging on my bedroom wall, I bought a few blank canvases to decorate the walls in my new house and that is the first of 6. I’m planning to paint again on Sunday.

When i saw it it just appealed to me . I like art, paintings photos and such , im not so much fan of famous people, rich , trendy u know.Some here and there yeah . Whats important to me if its appealing to me or not . Value is something personal not what society or highlisted says . Art is whats the eyeowner belives . Did that make sense ?

This is it under different light, not sure if you will like it, but it’s a painting which changes from dark to bright depending on the light.

5 Likes

I think this is very Nice:) i like it :slight_smile:

Isn’t that minnesota